Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: missing springer bitch and cocker male ,  (Read 2946 times)

vickylouxx

• Joined Aug 2009
  • carmathen
missing springer bitch and cocker male ,
« on: June 19, 2010, 04:04:23 pm »
hi im posting this on here for my brother if any has seen his two dogs which went missing from his garden in upton norwich , the springer is black and white with a cropped tail comes to nunya she is 4 years and 8 months, the cocker is also blue roan  with a full tail comes to duke he is only 8 months old both are chiped thank you :dog:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 04:11:13 pm by vickylouxx »

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: missing springer bitch and cocker male ,
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 07:06:59 pm »
Have you sent this to Dogs Lost? - http://www.doglost.co.uk/  Post photos and then people can cross post.  I'm a member of two forums.  Give us a number to call if they are spotted
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 09:53:11 am »
Sounds to me as if they have been stolen  :(

vickylouxx

• Joined Aug 2009
  • carmathen
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 05:53:24 pm »
thats what we thought , but they now home after someone called and said they had follwed them home, my brother dont care now as his beloved dogs are now home safe and sound only thing they now not alloud in the garden at all lol

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 06:37:34 pm »
Glad to hear they are safe and sound.  Your brother will be paranoid about them for a while.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS