Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: POL maran x cream legbars and other laying hens and ducks for sale - Angus  (Read 2288 times)

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
cream legbar x maran hens for sale and rescued 1 year old free range organic egg laying birds needing a new home

Minimal price of £3 each  just to try and ensure that someone wants them.  I was trying for cream legbar pure breed hens with my new cockeral but their cheeky wee hens with a mind of their own. Good layers. The ex farm birds were escape artists from a friends organic farm the day the soup lorry came - so i went to get them. They are 1 year old and good layers.

Will post some pics tomorrow - I also have some 1 year old x breed marans who are sweet and lay well but as I am really trying to concentrate on my Cream Legbars and Croad langshans i could really do with finding new homes for them. Any takers?

Also this years mallard x indian runners ducks - They are really sweet but we have quite a lot now - I have never eaten any yet but may have to start if no-one else wants them. They are good egg layers and lovely characters

Ok yes i'm a  softy and all my ideas about duck a l'orange have disappeared gradually over the last year

We are 5 miles north of Alyth

:chook: :&> :&>

kirsty

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS