Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ram for grabs, Gloucester.  (Read 1367 times)

Little Landy Lover

• Joined Apr 2014
Ram for grabs, Gloucester.
« on: April 10, 2015, 10:46:53 pm »
Hi all.
It's come round that I have to sell my Ram, he's believed to be Charollais  cross castle milk morrit but tbh he's just a Heinz 57 as he looks nothing like a cmm! I got him two years ago in exchange for summer work that wasn't really logged so I have idea what he cost me, he's produced allot of good lambs and has never had maggots or foot rot so really I owe him.

He was a hogget when I got him and has now bulked up very nicely, sadly he has a full length tail but dagging isn't an issue, did him last week and he stood there in the race patiently.

Honestly the plan was just to whack some slaughter tags in and be the end of it but he's such a nice person I'd rather see him go on even if I get less for him.
Really doesn't mind horses
More than happy to sit in an Orchard by himself (ie doesn't go at hedges)
200% lamb yield from him, exactly 2:1 Ewe:Ram ratio.
Know as Chopsy Chap cause he was a bit mad when I got him though he's mellowed allot now.

As I say I'm open to offers, even the daft ones (honestly, he owes me nothing). Collection only!

Thanks for looking.
Sheep have two missions in life; escape and die. If they can do both at the same time they're happy!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS