Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Is America the Devil?  (Read 5412 times)

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
Is America the Devil?
« on: January 05, 2011, 07:13:53 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343832/WikiLeaks-cables-US-tried-punish-critics-genetically-modified-food.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The Devil being the personification of evil and the enemy of God and humankind...that tempts humans to sin or commit evil deeds.

My apologies to all decent Americans....but your government......God help us all!

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
Re: Is America the Devil?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 07:34:13 pm »
yes I have no problem with Mr + Mrs average American ...but their government as you say ....it is bloody evil , not that ours is even the slightest bit better... it isn't !!! 
As far as GM goes , if I were to hear that anything GM was being grown round here, I would go and kill the crop ....I don't care what law I would be breaking , or of the consequences . I am totally anti GM and will fight in whatever way I have to , to keep us free from this crap .... and if a pro GM person were to stand in my way I would do what I had to to them too ... When I say I will fight to keep GM free I mean it ...to the death if need be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzqLZSCsRLs

Monsanto and their corrupt arsehole government shills ( ex Monsanto employees ) , should be shot , and yes I would happily do the job ...

cheers

Russ

robert waddell

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 07:56:23 pm »
well thats fighting talk
years ago Monsanto when promoting roundup told the story of the Aussie that was wanting to end his life he walked into his local agri supplies what is your strongest weedkiller roundup was the answer after downing fosters he swallowed the roundup  and passed out woke up the next morning and complained about the product wonder what happend to him  knowing now what we know

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 08:11:48 pm »
dunno .. but there are people now that have roundup related problems .... Monsanto also created agent Orange ... they are a bunch of liars , totally corrupt and without a care for anybody ...lovely company ...

http://www.naturescountrystore.com/roundup/page4.html

cheers

Russ

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 08:47:43 pm »
Rusty, please be careful when expressing such views.strange things can happen.

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 09:10:47 pm »
lol... yes I know Sheila ... I have had a few strange phone calls before ...  and the calls were from the USA ...all related to my Monsanto comments ...who could have found my number ?  :o :o
  Well f*ck'em , they won't scare me , nor stop me from speaking out against them , or acting against them if need be .
 It all adds to the spice of life  ;D.... As it happened , my late dad taught the SOE, that was to become the SAS, when he was in the army (16 years 1948-64) , he taught unarmed combat ( actually, how to kill with bare hands ) , and what is now called covert ops.... and yes he taught me too , so I can play their games if they want ? 
MMmmm now where is that Jason Bourne DVD ?  ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 09:38:04 pm »
It really makes you wonder what chance humankind has, when business dictates policy.

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 09:38:32 pm »
P.S Thank God for Wikileaks

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 09:41:58 pm »
thats right mate ... and who are the ones that really want Julian Assange ? oh yes the yanks ... I wonder why  ?

cheers

Russ

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 10:04:49 pm »
who are the ones that really want Julian Assange ? oh yes the yanks ... I wonder why  ?

They only want him for sport....i'm assuming waterboarding is now a sport in the American Hierachy. Or a bit of Russian Roulette...with all the chambers full!

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 10:11:05 pm »
Russ, could I ask you to speak your mind from now on and get off the fence please?  :D :D :D

Totally agree about Monsanto and the US government by the way! And ours too.

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 10:13:32 pm »
you would have thought they were getting enough sport by invading Iraq and Afghanistan and killing innocent  women and children , in the name of anti terrorism of course... the reason they want Assange is, he isn't playing the game ... he is showing the world who the ' real ' terrorists are ... the USA, oh and er .. who were the other ones  ?... er oh yes .. the UK .

cheers

Russ

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 10:20:46 pm »
no sorry Ian .... I wouldn't want to offend anyone at Monsanto or the US government , or our bunch of trust worthy ? :o,  thieving , lying , corrupt , genocidal ego maniacs , er  sorry government .
So I shall continue to be my normal, politically correct , sitting on the fence , humble self !!! (and then he woke up !!  ) ::) ;D ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

JD

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Glasgow
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 12:22:53 pm »
Hi Russ, thanks for posting the Round Up info its now on my banned list.
JD

kevkev57

• Joined Sep 2008
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 11:01:58 am »
I have long thought that the long term aims of the US gov are evil.  I also believe in the new world order AND I have the Tshirt to make it official.

I belong to two American simplicity forums. Kind and giving people. They are getting scared as hell about their gov though. Stocking food, gunning up and battening down. They are not the nut case jobs either. A cold wind is coming.  NWO , de population , forced poverty through wage cuts, unemployment , price rises and currency collapses, restrictions of food growing for smallholders ( bill passed dec 2010 in the US )

We all need to wake up to this

have a nice weekend......

Kevin

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS