Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I'm a celebrity  (Read 16041 times)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
Re: I'm a celebrity
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2009, 08:15:20 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRMBlFGtVJw&feature=related

but Paul loves Gino really ..... In the video , you see Paul watching Gino's house from the street , then climbing the wall and breaking in ...this happened while Gino was away doing time in nick ...and Paul missed him so much ... he cried these words of despair... "I opened my eyes and I realized what we had together, will you ever return ? , or have you changed your mind ?, if you want to stay mine , just love me forever !!!! love me forever !!!  why don't you come back , please Gino , why don't you come back , please Gino , why don't you come back , please Gino.....just come back and stay for good this time .." ( " just don't nick anymore guitars " ) " stay for good this time !!! "
 and so began Paul's long love affair with Gino round' a campo ....

cheers

Russ

sandy

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2009, 08:23:06 pm »
Gina the Burgler then!!!! also Gina the sexist!! Gino the chef!!! cute though but not my type ::) ::)

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2009, 09:27:03 am »
Oh rusty. I don't know how you find these videos but you always manage to come up with a good one. It brought tears to my eyes as it holds so many memories for me. thanks.

sandy

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2009, 10:10:27 pm »
I like Kim again...such a tough cookie!! her and Katie are so similar.....also like George..he's great!!

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2009, 01:39:36 am »
funny how music can do that isn't it Sheila ?  The video did the same to me too. My late mum really liked Paul Young , and where she used to do a boot sale was a young kid who looked exactly like him ....While at the boot sale this song was very often playing ...Mum used to say it was like being next to Paul Young ..... lol .. I had forgotten all about it  .
 As you say ... memories...so many memories...

cheers

Russ

Snoopy

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2009, 10:14:30 am »
I LOVED PAUL YOUNG TOO  :love:

He did suffer a lot losing his voice and I think he had to give up singing in the end  :(

Last night Mariah Carey was on X factor and sang a Paul Young song - Joe said no - thats her own song -
so so old feeling now, even my OH doesnt remember Paul Young -

Well, thats the downside of marrying a toy boy he he  ;D
Living the Good Life and spreading the word

sandy

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2009, 10:38:23 am »
My youngest daughter used to get so angry as she knew PAUL Young sang "ever time you go away..you take a piece of meat with you""" ;D ;D He was OK but I liked rougher men then!!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2009, 11:16:59 am »
I LOVED PAUL YOUNG TOO  :love:

He did suffer a lot losing his voice and I think he had to give up singing in the end  :(

Last night Mariah Carey was on X factor and sang a Paul Young song - Joe said no - thats her own song -
so so old feeling now, even my OH doesnt remember Paul Young -

Well, thats the downside of marrying a toy boy he he  ;D

Julie that is definatelely an old song and I am sure it was Foreigner that sang it.  :)

sandy

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2009, 11:21:53 am »
I thought Mariah Carey was a bit weak but Oh...Susan Boyle....she made my eyes run..and my nose...stunning performance.

Back To I'm a celeb.....did Katie Price intend to go after a week? She said it wo uld be her last task and she never mentioned missing her children!! I think she only planned for a short stay, after all, her makeup and nail varnish would run out!!!! KIM KIM!!! you keep loosing it but I might of too with Joe....give him the jo b of cooking..I hate people giving out advice but not doing it themselves :( :(

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2009, 11:22:55 am »
Just been told that Katie Price has wallked out of the jungle, sunno if true or not. I enjoyed the fight between Kim and Joe lastnight. I had no idea that Kim and Aggie didn't like eachother!

sandy

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2009, 11:29:44 am »
That shocked me too!! Kim is a tough and stubburn person, I like her but I think she would get on your nerves, not keen on her attitude to relationships and men and women....it depends individuals charactors....I like to do everything myself, even the heavy stuff, only ask OH if he is around and I am finding it requiring a bit more muscle!!!! Being a couple is about give and take, Kim reminds me a lot, looks and everthing, of an Aunt of mine whom I admired, my Aunt did everything perfectly, from Gardening to tailoring suits....her husband was a lovely man but did nothing except be a bus conductor and play chess!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2009, 12:00:13 pm »
Incidentally, I read that Mariah Carey's song was  pre recorded last week too so neither Susan Boyle nor Mariah were there lastnight.

Snoopy

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2009, 04:17:09 pm »
YES JAMES
YOUR right

It was Foreigner - well done - loved that song when it first came out and they did it much
better than it was done last night - off to listen to it on you tube now  ;D
Living the Good Life and spreading the word

sandy

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2009, 05:10:18 pm »
Got Susan Boyle...nice.......very relaxing..need a warm house...candles...wine...........fire!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Muiravonside, near Linlithgow
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2009, 09:23:34 am »
Just been told that Katie Price has wallked out of the jungle, sunno if true or not. I enjoyed the fight between Kim and Joe lastnight. I had no idea that Kim and Aggie didn't like eachother!

this Katie price thing has been staged from day 1

My prediction a few months ago was that Peter and Katie would be back together to release a get back together christmas single.

She's used I'm a celeb to get her "credibility" back and i see she's dumped the cage fighter, talked about the life changing experience i'm a celeb was and how she was going down a bad road over the last few months

the ground work is being laid for a reunion, single, happily ever after, new tv series

For a thickarse lassie, shes found herself a good manager!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS