Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: PIG ARK WANTED, SOUTH WALES AREA  (Read 2107 times)

agrifabs

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Agri-Fabs
PIG ARK WANTED, SOUTH WALES AREA
« on: June 03, 2010, 09:08:12 pm »
HI, DO ANY OF YOU FROM THE SOUTH WALES AREA HAVE A PIG ARK FOR SALE? IM IN PORT TALBOT AND I REALLY WANT SOME PIGGIES,

REGARDS

CHRIS

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
Re: PIG ARK WANTED, SOUTH WALES AREA
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 02:47:48 pm »
Hiya.

Don't have one spare I'm afraid, but a friend of mine has made all his from either Old metal Oil tanks or those big round plastic diesel type tanks - with holes cut out for the door way.   They work superbly and I wish we'd thought of it a couple of years ago  ::)   Try your local Oil supplier and ask if they have any split tanks they don't want.   ;)

And....if you're looking for piggies, we'll have our next litter of Berkshires due around August and hopefully (as long as I can collect her in 2 weeks time), we'll have some rare breed Middle Whites around beginning of July time.    Old Spots all sold from the last 2 litters now but next will be around Feb/March next year  :pig: :pig:

We're on the Carms/Pembs border and have a couple of regular customers around Neath area - so delivery no problem.

:wave:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:52:57 pm by Blinkers »
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS