Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Christmas Time  (Read 1771 times)

kwillett

• Joined Sep 2009
Christmas Time
« on: December 05, 2009, 09:31:33 pm »
Its that time of year again, here at schippers we have a great deal on something the kids will love, A tractor and Trailer set:

The tractor is a true to detail 1:32 SIKU model, it has a steering mechanism which is located on the cabin roof which is disguised has a GPS receiver, it also has an opening engine bonnet, SIKU couplings and is a great look a like to the real thing, The cabin is fully galvanized and removable. It measures 23 x 9.5 x 15cm and is made of great high quality.
The trailer is a heavy and powerful tandem axle brantner tipper trailer and a well detailed robust toy trailer; it is a great partner to the tractor and great fun. It measures 26 x 10 x 13cm and is made of great high quality.

This set is a sturdy and robust and would be something the kids would love, even the big kids ;-)
The Christmas special price is £35.00 (£40.25 including VAT)

To guarantee that you receive this great deal before Christmas please order by the 14th of December through me, you can email me on k.willett@msschippers.co.uk or contact me on 07789912760.

For pictures and more information please visit our website www.msschippers.co.uk and go to The Smallholders Corner and you will find it in Keep Your Kids Happy, or send me a message.

Regards

« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 09:37:10 pm by kwillett »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS