Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Anxiety/depression & smallholding!!!  (Read 26555 times)

deepinthewoods

Re: Anxiety/depression & smallholding!!!
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2013, 09:34:30 pm »
all good now tho, there is ALWAYS hope.x

And very happy for you too deep, though hope,I don't honestly think there is any here! Destined to be stuck in pig poop for the rest of my life, though that is not bad a bad thing at all :)

rubbish. just cos you cant see it doesnt mean it isnt there

keep going mel. theres magick in every moment. :hug:

:thinking:  "I want to believe" Beam me up  ;D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2013, 02:18:22 pm »
Feeling really down today, dont really know why. I seem to ache from head to foot, my knees are especially painful. Every time I get up from the chair, its really painful. I know the weather isnt helping with all the snow today, there are things I wanted to do outside but Im confined to barracks! Mind you, with these knees and arms I dont know if I could do much anyway. OH is getting right on my bits, I let him sleep in this morning, since then he has come down to his chair, had something to eat and drink and hasnt moved. He wont even get up to put wood on the fire lazy bugger! :rant: Oh well, another hour and I can take some more painkillers. Thank goodness Im seeing the doctor tomorrow, the list is getting ever longer!!

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2013, 02:26:11 pm »
I was like that yesterday but at least my OH helped out. Feeling much better today thank goodness. Hope you get on OK at the doctors  :hug:

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2013, 05:16:36 pm »
A week in the sun by a pool would be the best prescription he could give me. I know that the french have one of the best healthcare systems in the world, but I dont think even he could prescribe that! Oooh Gran Canaria 2004, 5star hotel, 2 weeks. Best holiday I have EVER had, complete luxury!!! I can but dream!

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2013, 09:33:57 pm »
Some sun here would do all of us the world of good.

Mary, I'm sure your knees are going to benefit from all the wight you are going to lose.  I know that doesn't stop the pain now but it's sopmething to look forward to.   :hug:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2013, 11:33:44 pm »
You're not wrong there.  Give us the  :sunshine:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS