Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Show off your doglets!  (Read 16991 times)

loosey

• Joined May 2010
  • Cornwall
Re: Show off your doglets!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 03:49:35 pm »
Great pics everyone! I am loving Falco! :love:

Hartstone ... my OH would have a fit over your pack! He's been hassling for a wippet cross (bedlington preferred) for months but I'm still holding out!  :P

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 12:43:15 pm »
Heres mine

Monty Doberman (rescue from the rescue centre). Has arthritis in back tho he's only 6 :-( and not very livestock friendly but we have 6 foot fences round 4 acres to make sure he can have a good leg stretch. He is the gentlest chap Ive ever met, fantastic with children and adults. If he ever catches you with his mouth when playing he recoils in horror. Hates getting wet as he was kept in a yard as a guard dog and Dobies have really short thin coats :-(

Unlike Taggie the Border terrier whose motto is Never give up, never give in. Diagnosed with really bad hip dysplasia at 6 month, they wanted to chop off both hip joints. No thankyou, combination of hydrotherapy and MSM/Gl has meant she hasnt had a lame day since. Excellent ratter and very loving.

Id like more but Monty would eat them...

Monty and Taggie

Taggie

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 02:13:36 pm »
they are lovely pictures, like your woofers  :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 05:52:17 pm »
Arh, such lovely photos, looks like the Ochil hills!!! a lady who bought a lab from us last year was replacing the Lab she had to have put to sleep but it was 13 years old and had hip displacia, just was on medication and had a good life!!!

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 10:34:59 pm »
Arh, such lovely photos, looks like the Ochil hills!!! a lady who bought a lab from us last year was replacing the Lab she had to have put to sleep but it was 13 years old and had hip displacia, just was on medication and had a good life!!!

thats a really good age for a lab esp one with probs, bless its heart. We have some metacam if either of the dogs was to ever have a bad day but touch wood have never needed it for Taggie and Monty only a couple of times when he's overdone it.
The hills are the eastern edge of the Cairngorms, the photos are taken at home (it's a bit wild an woolly up 'ere, I love it :-))

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 10:38:22 pm »
Sheba's "give me a biscuit!" trick!!

and sleeping it off...

Any excuse to show off my gorgeous girl ;)
Little Blue

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 11:50:31 pm »
Here are a couple of Quest

and Gazer

Ollie

and Boris

And them all together

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 08:58:48 am »

The hills are the eastern edge of the Cairngorms, the photos are taken at home (it's a bit wild an woolly up 'ere, I love it :-))
That's not Braeriach is it? The one with the hollow on top.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

BlueDaisy

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Grow your own - veg and chooks!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2011, 09:24:26 am »
Lovely dogs everyone! ;D

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2011, 10:48:05 am »
amazing pictures, what lovely dogs,  :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 11:31:24 am »
Could look at photos of dogs all day, just love them and such expressive faces, one of the best things humans have done!!!!

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 09:10:54 pm »
:censored: i cant add photos....could someone please explain [in technophobic simplicity] how to do it please
   :-[

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 09:33:00 pm »
:censored: i cant add photos....could someone please explain [in technophobic simplicity] how to do it please
   :-[
When you post a reply look at the bottom left.  There is a phrase additional options.  Click on that, then browse for your photo and click post.  You may need to reduce the size of your photos and the way you do that depends on what software you use.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 09:51:47 pm »

That's not Braeriach is it? The one with the hollow on top.

No, tis Morven, which I believe is a Corbett (in the first pic); the others are lower hills beyond our village. We get the wind and snow straight off the mountains, deep n crisp n even :-))

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 09:53:50 pm »
this is brock

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS