Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: just sick.  (Read 6327 times)

CarraghsBorderCollies

• Joined Jun 2009
just sick.
« on: August 31, 2010, 02:08:37 pm »
if anyone is of a sensitive nature please dont go any further.

http://www.totallycrap.com/magazine/shocking_chick_throws_living_puppies_into_a_river/

GEM. X

bamford6

Re: just sick.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 06:24:25 pm »
i would blast the bitch no problem

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 07:39:14 pm »
the link description is enough for me, thanks....
Little Blue

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 08:07:19 pm »
Why so i allways have to watch them  :'(  :'(

i can think of hundreds of things that she deserves, none are good  >:(  >:(

poor pups RIP  :bouquet:

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 09:00:31 pm »
Not watching that. The link is enough for me too!

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 09:09:09 pm »
Can't watch it either. Sounds like one sicko gettin kicks from evil deeds again. What goes around... Please god

Sandy

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 09:53:11 pm »
Not sure why I had to have a wee look and soon took it off, horrid horrid and made me upset. I have siad many times on this forum, I worked with a lot of disturbed and abused children and have seen/heard some things they did to animals and other people and small children.....alll  shocking, I wondered about the person filming, if it had have been me, we would be fighting and she would be in the river!!!!!!

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 08:25:56 am »
Not sure why I had to have a wee look and soon took it off, horrid horrid and made me upset. I have siad many times on this forum, I worked with a lot of disturbed and abused children and have seen/heard some things they did to animals and other people and small children.....alll  shocking, I wondered about the person filming, if it had have been me, we would be fighting and she would be in the river!!!!!!

I agree........with my foot on her head. Disgusting people!

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

CarraghsBorderCollies

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 11:18:09 am »
ive newborn terrier pups in the shed under the heatlamp, when i first watched than yesterday i found it particularly upsetting especially as ive pups on the ground now.

id kill her if i met her.
GEM. X

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 05:07:17 pm »
I stupidly clicked on that link too. Horrible.

there was some emaciated animals found drowned somewhere here in the UK too not long ago - that upset me aswell.
worst part is that the woman is so carefree about it!

must keep thinking - KARMA!! she will be avenged in someway.
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Sandy

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 06:08:45 pm »
It has stuck in my mind, even today when I saw the papers where a Dr in America got stuck in her "boyfriends" chimney and died, I still felt silly sod yet upset by the pups!!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 07:02:32 pm »
what was she doing up a chimney?
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Sandy

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 07:26:32 pm »

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 08:40:21 pm »
oh dear! just read the story, not a good idea  ::)

also just saw sad story about goat being attacked in manchester. has really upset me.

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 09:03:21 pm »
I haven't looked at the link , and don't intend to either.  I do , however , find  a bit frightening , some of the responses to it.
 Would some people actually commit murder due to the actions of the person ? .
 Murder is illegal no matter what the reason .
I thought ALL life was meant to be sacred ? , maybe it is just those who don't commit crimes then ? .
 All I can say is to the people that would KILL people who do these sorts of things , don't go to Malaysia or Thailand or China , where they do terrible things to animals for food . I won't go into detail of the things they do , but it is at least as bad as drowning puppies etc.
 People that would commit murder or even actual bodily harm had better steer clear of Iran and Saudi Arabia too, they stone women to death their , or if the women are lucky they get beheaded , react against that out there , and you end up next in line for the stones or the chop !!! .
    Knee jerk reactions to cruelty are understandable , but I think a sense of perspective is needed . Otherwise we may end up issuing fatwas for everything  that upsets our sensibilities . That would make us terrorists , or radicals and isn't that what young boys are dying for , every day almost , in Afghanistan and Iraq , to protect us against that ? ,( well that is one of the reasons we are told they die for) . Why do people not get so upset by that fact ?

cheers

Russ      

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS