Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Garden Plans 2022  (Read 5819 times)

NickRJ

• Joined Jan 2022
  • Dolny Śląsk, Poland
Re: Garden Plans 2022
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2022, 10:50:29 am »
Oops, not sure why the image went twice, hopefully I'm better in the garden than at the keyboard ;D
Taking each day as it comes and trying to enjoy every challenge life throws my way.

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2022, 12:13:04 pm »
Looking forward to hearing your progress Nick, and how your weather, compares to ours, currently just very wet here, not like the Februaries i remember!
The compost bins look very posh  :) Envious of a barn full of pallets, my OH doesn't approve of my wanting more. :(

NickRJ

• Joined Jan 2022
  • Dolny Śląsk, Poland
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2022, 08:19:05 am »
Hello Penninehillbilly :wave:
Thankyou, I have to admit I was quite pleased with the compost bins. I am learning to love pallets. I always liked making things with them as the free wood lends itself to recycling although when I arrived here I wasn't sure if the sheer quantity was a curse or a blessing! I have just ordered a wood thicknesser and it is always good to be able to justify new "toys" on the basis of "necessity" :innocent: I can feel all sorts of projects coming on, rabbit hutches, chicken coops and beehives are competing with one another to scramble to the top of my "to do" list.

Talking of weather as we were. The novelty of snow was beginning to wear a little thin but then mother nature gifted me this view from the end of the garden late yesterday afternoon and you just have to "Stand and stare" as William Henry Davies put it in his poem Leisure. To have the chance to just "breathe in" the atmosphere is such a tonic for the soul. I am sure you find the same where you are on the backbone of England.
Taking each day as it comes and trying to enjoy every challenge life throws my way.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS