Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Make the punishment fit the crime  (Read 4802 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Make the punishment fit the crime
« on: April 15, 2010, 09:22:22 pm »
So I would ring up Beth Chapman and say "Beth Will you hire me 200 of your biggest bestist shiney black police men The sort we see in England who wear shorts held up by a big belt with a holster and a pistol on one side and a big bull whip on the other.I've a job for them for a 12 month.I should then ring the Director of George Wimpey and say to him Can you build me a prefabricated village like the one you did for the Anchor site.This done I would ring John at Harris Fencing and ask him to put up a boundary Armco Fence around the village The job done and ready for inmates All the magistrates would be told to send proven baddies to the village .When we have enough the head Warden would assemble the prisoners in the yard and say right you men work starts tomorrow at 5.30 am the alarm will ring and you will go to the wash house and wash return to your hut and dress for work The hooter will sound for breakfast and you can have any thing you like choc ice and chips Kellogg's a full English anything.At 5 to 7 the hooter will sound again and you will form up in a column of twos and march to the gate where you will be detailed you barrow you pick you and you shovels You will then be marched to the job and you will start to build the East Coast Motorway.You may not want to do this but I am sure a few twitches across your back side with a bull whip will quickly persuade you  The buzzer will go at noon and 1/2hr will be allowed for lunch at 6.00pm the job will stop and you will march back to the village and surrender your tools.Wash and go into the dining hall for dinner again your choice.You will then repair to your hut and the lights will go out at 10pm the same every day bar Sundays when you will be allowed to go to devotions.You are here in the UK you will live the UK way and your human rights were removed when you were found guilty.Do I make my self clear.Right get on with it My Word I bet the crime rate would drop drastically when the first lot got released and spread the word
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Make the punishment fit the crime
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 09:28:46 pm »
What an imagination you have, George ;) ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 09:30:51 pm »
sounds a bit too much like the 'village people' to me George..!!!! you would have half of the government queuing up to get in ...especially when they hear about the bull whip and the plod wearing shorts with bigguns  !!!! ( perhaps that should be big guns ? )
 Altogether now ...Y M C A    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

cheers

Russ

Dangermouse

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 09:52:43 pm »
Come on Wiz......tell us how you really feel.... ;D

WinslowPorker

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 07:07:53 am »
spot on george, but you forgot random executions - Stonig/hanging whatever really - just so you can keep the momentum up.

Sod the east coast motorway, how about tryng to finish the M1, them boys must be on a day rate

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 07:42:57 am »
Well Annie love the present lot is doing nothing with it dear!Judging by the reports of things that go missing on here!I don't honestly think the majority know there are two six O'clocks in any given day.So that would be the first real shock wouldn't it.I have told all of you I was assistant teacher in SLDD down at the College and a couple of times it was mentioned in my hearing you are not joining our gang if you don't have an ASBO.Bugger me last nights Evening Telegraph (14th April) Featured a story that the ASBO was considered a badge of honour.Front page head line is about the Mother  of a 16 year old son she thinks will kill someone before long he is totally out of control.Page 2 tells of the badge of honour.There is a little bit at the bottom about assigning a worker to the family to show them where they are going wrong.You can look it up on WWW.thisisgrimsby.net.The paper is mainly about what the youth of the town are up to the damage they do to property and FOOTBALL.The sooner some of the alleged DO GOODERS are on the receiving end of this behaviour the better.Proper moves against the little sods may then be started.Forget their human rights what about the human rights of the poor old lady where three of the sods knocked her to the ground and kicked her all for £1 70p I think she is out of hospital now .This clique that shout about cutting the thieves hands off.Don't talk so silly we would have to pay some worker £500 a week to go and feed the sod and another a similar price to wipe his bum.That is not the way forward.
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 08:40:18 am »
The start of the trouble is when the gov stopped parents chastising their kids, a short sharp smack never did us any harm, then we went on to pay no hopers to have many more kids and not control them cos its too much effort.

Then the gov stopped the teachers chastising the kids, a rap across the nuckles with a ruler was the choice in my school, so no respect there.

Then the police were dummbed down and made to take account of criminals feelings but not the victims. Criminals have no reason to NOT be criminals.

Now we have a young society that doesnt give a hoot about anything or anyone except themselves.

Im sick of it!

When my kids were young we encouraged their friends to come and play at our house. Well my daughter aged 8 had a friend she used to invite round and we found out this kid was stealing from us so I went round to the parents to tell them. The parents were doo good liberals and tried to turn it around on my daughter saying she should share her stuff!!
I replied that if I xcaught their daughter stealing again I would report it to the police.

The mother then slammed the front door in my face, I walked 3 steps away from the door and had a mad moment and back kicked the front door off its hinges with the mother underneath it!!!!

MY Oh picked her up with the words, "dont p*ss off Jackie"

Now when both girls grew up my daughter got a good education never got into trouble with the police or drugs, She had a good career and a stable marriage plus their own flat now a 11 month old.
THAT girl got thrown out of school, got a police record for drug use by 15, had her fist child at 14, her second at 16 and god knows how many now and lives in a lousy council estate with interchangablel 'uncles' for the kids.

Kids need firm boundaries and consequences not liberal undestanding with mum being a friend as it just doesnt work!!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:50:25 am by Jackie »

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 08:45:17 am »
I agree with you lass and I feel it's gone to far to be able to turn it round.Various folk say to me "I'd stop their soch payments "What a thoughtless bluddi idea they are to have their kick so Jackie's ******* what ever will fetch that in the pub tonight increasing the theft rate even more. ???

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 08:59:58 am »
We should start by saying that anyone who commits a crime automatically loses their human rights. Their choice then.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 09:17:20 am »
Thats a good adition to the idea Jackie

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 07:11:22 pm »
Did you know that old people in care homes have no human rights? The Act doesnt apply to them so why the h*ll should it apply to criminals?

sandy

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 10:43:19 pm »
Realy!!!! Did you work in elderly care homes??? I had a very good friend who wife worked in Melton Mowbry care home as a Motron!!! I worked all over in Childrens homes and they had sooooooooo many rights.

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2010, 03:16:58 am »
http://www.ageconcern.org.uk/AgeConcern/131201CF63CA4A6683385D620E493F93.asp

Extending the Human Rights Act to private care homes

We are calling on the Government to close a legal loophole that is putting the lives of thousands of older people at risk of malnutrition.

Older people in private care homes are not protected by the Human Rights Act‚ which gives individuals the right to be treated with fairness dignity and respect.

Having access to food is a basic human right‚ yet older people's nutritional needs are routinely overlooked as up to a fifth of people in care homes are at risk of malnutrition.

Our Director General‚ Gordon Lishman said: “Too many older people are currently treated as second-class citizens and older people in care homes are some of the most vulnerable members of society.  All older people must get the same level of protection‚ regardless of who provides their care.  It’s time to end this lottery of protection once and for all.”

This was the state of affairs when I was nursing, BSc (hons), RGN, it may have been changed since then though. Please God it has.

No Sandy I worked as a research nurse usually in a hospital, I was particularly interested in pain and the psychology of pain

« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 03:22:52 am by Jackie »

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2010, 07:42:05 am »
Good morning all Please don't take this as gospel.The story is right but I am not sure of the time there was a big stink about it when it was leaked and a court case followed due to public outcry.The authority closed the site,The owners were quite heavily fined but this is where I cannot remember what happened I sure no one was sent to prison but today it is considered one of the best Care Homes in Grimsby area.It was rumoured that all the rest of the in for the money ones pulled their socks up I have searched "thisisGrimsby.com" but cannot find any reference to the incident.I'll ask Roy I think he was involved via his family ??? ::)

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 10:09:50 am »
I would like to see all people who wish to be an M.P. have to live and work in a low paid job for a year. If they managed and get just how hard day to day living is for far too many people then they get to stand for the job of M.P Just maybe our country would improve and be worth living in

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS