Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Growframes  (Read 2565 times)

PipKelpy

• Joined Mar 2019
  • North Shropshire
  • Dreamer with sheep.
Growframes
« on: July 31, 2023, 03:08:33 pm »
Outsunny Aluminium Greenhouse Plants Raised Bed Vented Cold Frame
£37.99 (it's The triple section one)

The above, have any you got this or anything similar?

Was thinking of getting a couple and putting back to back on one of the beds later this year to extend my greenhouse capacity but I read reviews and there are many shocking ones!

I was hoping to get something I could dismantle when not needed but these aren't them, but other than that, seem to be what I am looking for aside from the reviews!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 04:32:29 pm by PipKelpy »
No matter how crap you feel, always remember you're one of the lucky ones with your own piece of land and loony sheep!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Growframes
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 04:38:21 pm »
I've got the outsunny plastic greenhouse - I didn't want to spend a lot on a glass one.  It's green plastic so might not be of use for plants that really need a lot of sun, but works very well otherwise and inexpensive and easy to put together.  I've got mine tied down with the guy ropes provided

It replaces a smaller one from them that got wiped out by storm Arwen
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS