Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: this was going to be  (Read 4226 times)

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
Re: this was going to be
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2013, 08:43:39 pm »
that looked lovely Reg... it will all pan out ..you will get the right place

OhLaLa

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 09:08:59 pm »
I'd noticed the split on the cadastral plan too, not sure I can match up the house with the aerial view either (chimneys; but guess I'm just having one of those days). If it's the top building, it doesn't appear to have road/vehicle access, but from the 2nd pic it looks like the house has electricity and telephone - positive luxury compared to some I've seen.
'Semi detached' properties are harder to sell, so if you have interest tell the other party to contact your Notaire and sign the compromis, or speak to your Mairie (or immoblier) and market it through him. He will advise you re a valuation and tell you exactly how much you should market the property for. Don't forget you need to pay for surveys up front and these have a time limit.

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 09:36:33 pm »
ive marked the house and access in orange
also the neighbour is going to pay all the cost's , i think he just wants his relations near him

OhLaLa

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2013, 09:45:06 pm »
In France the buyer always pays the costs - if they have agreed to pay taxes and the surveys too then get the inclusive sale figure from your Notaire and get that compromis signed as they are being very genorous.
Good luck.

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2013, 10:24:08 pm »
yes you are right... but they have agreed to this arrangement as they want to buy..
they have become great friends and know my situation with mum... they want to build so their property will have no other neighbours, apart from family.... suits me down to the ground   

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2013, 10:29:26 pm »
this was a place I was thinking of trying for but went under offer this week and we still need to sell , as Iv been told the right place will be there when we are ready , can live in hope

http://www.tspc.co.uk/schedule/105740.pdf
Gosh that's a lot with the house needing work - anyway that area gets a lot of snow so maybe you're better off without it.  :innocent:  The right place for you is out there somewhere.  Don't restrict your area too much.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2013, 08:58:16 am »
When we bought our place 16 years ago I was not that interested in the cottage but the fact it had 5 acreas, a large barn with 5 stables inside and a hay barn. The cottage is small, just one bedroom but big enough for our needs. I still manage to put up family when needed. We have spent quite a bit of money on gates, fencing, new  roof on the hay barn, water to all 5 paddocks and electric fencing. I have also bought a pollytunnel, turned the large lawn into a veg plot. All in all I think our place is almost perfect, well for my needs anyway.

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2013, 09:26:56 am »
sounds great sabrina... we are not worried about a big house..1 or two bedrooom's would be big enough,
anyway..off to the dentist..i have rampant tooth ache  :-J

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS