Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: MP's Expenses  (Read 33221 times)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
MP's Expenses
« on: May 14, 2009, 12:20:09 pm »
If any one else stole from their employer they would be instantly dismissed and prosecuted. Why do these bunch of thieving Gypsy's get off with their corruption and blatant dis respect for their constituents?

HappyHippy

Re: MP's Expenses
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 12:33:04 pm »
IMHO the government in this country think themselves above the law and any kind of retribution. They are supposed to run the country for the benefit of the people, but that's just bull**** - they run it to suit themselves !!!
Unless there's a massive uprising against the 'system' this is going to go on and on until our once great country resembles a third world country, with no crops, livestock or financial security (oops - that's happened already !)
But I don't really see a way out of this situation, they DON'T listen to our views and until someone knocks their heads together they are going to continue taking big salaries and sitting back with a G&T while all us 'common folk' struggle on dealing with their mess !!!  ???

Audmum

• Joined Apr 2009
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 12:35:16 pm »
Totally agree with you there.  What's really sickening is the half hearted 'I'm soooo sooorrry' now they've been caught red-handed helping themselves to public money without so much as a second thought.  Like you said, if it were you or me we'd be out of a job and probably in jail!  

rustyme

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 12:58:31 pm »
yes ...and when they were first 'outed' how they would answer with a grin on their face saying "I have done nothing wrong , everything is within the rules" , at least the grin has gone from most of the faces now !!! only to be replaced by a look of total disdain by some , as if to say " how dare you ask me such questions , who do you think you are ?" well that has gone mostly now too. Now there is a look of fear , why fear ? , because they can see their gravy train stopping . No doubt some will go and become Euro MPs now ....they get even more money there for doing even less. If you want to become a millionair in 9 months ...become a Euro MP. There should be an inquiry into this fraud , run by everyday people , going back 10 years ....and all found guilty should pay back every penny they have swindled out of US . The money recovered  would keep the NHS going for ten years ..... What got me was Gordon Brown saying " we know this is wrong , and we are doing something about it !!!" ,trying to sound all good and pius. If they knew it was wrong why have they been stealing from us all this time ... why only do something about it when you are caught ? . Most of the thieving, lying ,conniving, slimy, despicable bast*rds will get away with it as they always do .. but at least they have been shown for what they are, crooks , thieves , parasites !!!!!!! They must all be taking violin lessons from Nero .....whilst grabbing as much as they can before the country goes BANG ..

cheers

Russ

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:38:54 pm »
It's all very well giving it back BUT.......... they shouldn't have taken it in the first place.  AND (now you've got me started! :o) ) they don't care a s£$t about the "common" people.  Since just before Christmas I have had b*&^%$y freight trains going past my bedroom window - 7 metres away - all night and can't get sleep. Do they care?  Not bl*&%y likely!  But just wait, fate will take a hand - it always does.  These folk will get their comeuppance one day! >:(
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 02:08:55 pm »
I couldn't believe it when they said they had broken no rules, the system had failed to police their claims! oh right so if I dont pay my vat and get away with it its the revenues fault for not collecting it!!  Cool  ;D    theiving bunch of B**%$£ds! They should pay it all back with a penalty and interest and lose their jobs! Why do they need second homes anyway!

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 02:14:10 pm »
Bring back the Monarchy!!

We only get Democracy for a few weeks every four years anyway. I'd rather a well-educated,qualified racist rule me than someone who only qualified in public speaking and who has a spin-doctor and a stylist on their payroll.

Might I suggest we all vote for Screaming Lord Sutch (if he's still around) at the next election (would love to see the decor of No.10 if he did win!!)
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

rustyme

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 02:31:22 pm »
they will get away with it ...take Mandelson , been sacked, kicked out in disgrace at least twice now for at very best extremely iffy goings on . But once again ..they make their own rules and he got away with it , became a euro mp , printing even more money ....then was asked back in again by GB.... ( it had been long enough and the people would have forgotten his last theft and fraud !!!! , allegedly !!) and for leaving the EU government he got  a £1 million handshake.....not bad eh ?.... What is coming out now is just the tip of the iceberg , just been the first resignation from the Conservatives ,a married couple  each claiming for different second homes ??????????and now that the spotlight has been pointed at them they realize it is wrong ??????, why the F*** didn't they realize before now ?(truth is they did , but were getting away with it ), 8 years they have been doing this !!!! Make them all pay ALL the money back , sack them, and ban them from all public service jobs forever !!!! Stuff this name and shame crap !!!! How to start to clean things up ??? Vote UKIP in the EU elections , get us OUT of the EU and then we will be in control of our own lives again , we can then rebuild what was once a great place the UK . I don't mean rule the world , but govern ourselves , work with Europe and whoever else we want to . If we don't get control back then there are some very nasty alternatives bubling up beneath the surface. But first we need all the crooks out of our government ( the place would be empty !!) and then we need out of the EU ( if you think our government is on the make and crooked , take a good look at the EU, you ain't seen nothing yet !!!).

cheers

Russ

ps : Screaming Lord Such  passed away some time ago now sadly . But as for the racist ruling ...you may well get your wish mate ... The BNP are gathering huge numbers of followers . I know people who joined them a few years ago due to the complete mass invasion of people from abroad. When they joined there were only a hundred or so people at meetings , now the venues have changed and there are a few thousand. There is a very dodgy undercurrent going on , one that is getting close to becoming a tsunami !!! as for the Monarchy , well once we are in the EU totally ie from next year on , they will be defunct , you cannot have a King or Queen ruling under EU law . You can only have a Prince or Princess.....so Queenie is the end of the line chaps....

rustyme

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 04:10:52 pm »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8039273.stm

a little glimpse at what they have been spending OUR money on for years .....all within the rules ....all perfectly acceptable ....all completely reasonable ..... If that were really true , why ? are they groping for their cheque books ? Well a few are .. some are still saying they have done nothing wrong !!!!! Time will tell.

cheers

Russ

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 04:34:30 pm »
No point making a fuss...Don't vote the thieving barsteward back in next election..And while we on the subject..How much does this bloody royal family cost us...FOR WHAT!!! ::)
Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 07:15:15 pm »
Serious, folks, was anybody really surprised? I've NEVER had any illusions about politicians of any coleur since I developed an interest in society as a teen - once they're in they're on the take. And they fight bloody wars that nobody wanted - in whose interest??? They're the same wherever you look. I'm not holding my breath when the one person we have hopes for at the moment is going to blow it....
I still vote (for what I think is the smallest evil at the time). Probably less Gypsies are thieves than politicians, James!
:&>

rustyme

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 07:27:13 pm »
judging by the amount of traveling they  are doing from one second home to another , they are Gypsies anyway ????? however, to utter the word GYPSIES in the same sentence, in comparison to any politician, is an insult to the Gypsy race of people . 

cheers

Russ

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 10:10:19 pm »
won't do it again, Russ...:&>

rustyme

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 10:19:38 pm »

I should think not too.....  ;D....I wasn't having a dig James  ::) I should have put a smiley on there... ::) I tend to answer posts while popping in and out during the day , without reading through what I write .... smacked wrists all round mate .....take care ...

cheers

Russ

The Relic

• Joined Mar 2009
  • County Down
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 08:14:05 am »
as alan sugar would say "for thieft and deception your fired", all expense accounts should be scrunitised for the last 10 years, pay back whatever they were "entitled to", only give them a % (15%) of their pension, do not allow them to hold a public office position again, publish every MPs claimed expenses for the last 10 years.
hey im irish what do i care.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS