Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Privacy  (Read 8729 times)

Sandy

Re: Privacy
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 09:19:12 pm »
There idea of fact and mine is different.....I would not take anything further but they cannot keep doing it, I have seen people banned for lesser insults and the person I am talking about put that I was insulting them...I was am a mediator type person and only stated that people do not change what they are going to do by being told off or bullied, me for instance appreciate some one telling me or giving me advice that I can choose to exept, to have it rammed down your throat...and strangely enough I hate to say this but I got much better advice from others that I really respect....!!!I thank them for thier help but not for the trouble they cause!

Sandy

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 09:23:23 pm »
Thanks all,  :wave: :wave: made me feel a hell of a lot better and IF anyone can find something insulting in the post I am talking about PLEASE let me know as I am so mad that they can insult me in public and run off!!

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 09:39:31 pm »
Give us a clue - is it the sheep tagging thread?

Sandy

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 09:44:06 pm »
 ;D...me no sheep me dogs...dog breeding is the bestest clue before some one tells me off!!!!

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 09:57:08 pm »
Found it - and I'm not getting into this argument - I'm going to the bar and buying the next round and hoping its over when I get back :)

Sandy

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 10:01:03 pm »
Mines Whiskey, neat no ice or H2O thanks :wave:

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 10:07:35 pm »
I am not taking a standpoint on the thread as i dont know enough about the/your situations or the thread content - but I will comment on the tone of the thread and I dont think the thread would have been locked by any other mod other than doganjo because she could - so the discussion seems to be a bit one sided.

As I previously said in the first part - I am not taking a standpoint on the thread and only reffering to the fact that if the thread starter was not a mod, it would have been allowed to continue and maybe resolve itself naturally.

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 10:10:12 pm »
But I could be wrong - who knows - mines a whiskey too

Sandy

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 10:13:10 pm »
so did I insult anyone? and another for me!

robert waddell

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 10:13:54 pm »
it is five deep at the bar  can you get me a pint a a double vodka chaser :farmer:

Sandy

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2012, 10:18:53 pm »
Robert, with pleasure, you have been in the naughty chair for far less!! send the naughty chair to Dan!

YorkshireLass

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Just when I thought I'd settled down...!
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2012, 10:43:14 pm »
Bar still open??

FWIW, I'd be irate if something discussed "off the forum" e.g. via PM or *gasp* in real life...was then brought up in the forum amongst people who know nowt about it. Just as rude to that online as it is in real life. Same goes for personal details; some people know my real name/location as we've met/done business/whatever. However, I choose to use a screen name for a reason :)

And that's as far as I'm venturing!

Sandy

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 10:47:40 pm »
OK...so I  have made up my mind..I have made a complaint about doganjo and no action has been taken, she has been rude and nastly without me saying anything in reply to a general post, I actualy wanted to help her and stop her being so rude and aggressive, sadly for some very strange reason she thinks I insulted her but she posted VERY negative stuff about me.....I am an intellegant person and could have found all she told me from even usuing google,and in fact have learnt far more from others re dog breeding...why she feels she needs to pin pont me when my pups are prime examples of working labs that people comment on all the time.....I am definatley not a back stabbing person and love this forum but as nothing has been done to remove the very nasty uncalled for post I must leave.....hope that others understand as no other person on this HUGE wonderful forum has ever ever upset me...why...I do  have a clue but Buy Buy :wave: :wave: love and miss you all!!

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 11:00:23 pm »
Hope you don't think i meant you were petty or backstabing Sandy , not what i meant at all mate.
I haven't read the thread so can't comment on it one way or the other , i miss huge chunks with this mobile . I also try to be as brief as possible when posting , hence   confusion with comments sometimes .
But you really should have looked after that vw  much better than you did !  ;-)  lol .
I don't drink , can i have a coffee instead please ?
2 sugars if i may ?

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »
Can't type fast enough on this mobile . Hope you read my last post Sandy , the petty backstabing bit was a general swipe at some of the divs on forums , not you or anyone on tas !
Take care mate xxx

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS