Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Cess pit problems  (Read 12706 times)

feldar

• Joined Apr 2011
  • lymington hampshire
Re: Cess pit problems
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 08:38:30 am »
PML?

The problem with their sewer is it's shallowness. It crosses 80m of our fields and freezes inside in winter

The 1 in 4 requirement was the fall from the house to the start of the existing sewer.

My sense of humour returns: I was asked to arrive for my appointment with my bladder "comfortably full". That's a challenge in itself but the consultant was running 30mins late, so comfortable didn't describe it.
Know what you mean when i went for a scan once, i had to have a full bladder and they made you drink water until it was ful,l then made me wait in the waiting room with about 40 women in front of me all of us with watering eyes and crossed legs!!! :-[

Sandy

Re: Cess pit problems
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2011, 01:24:31 pm »
 ;D ;D I visited my daughter when she lived over a pub, she bought me 2 large glasses of Coke as I was driving back the 21 miles later, I left and started feeling I needed a wee so I remembered that as I turned onto a country lane nearish where I lived, there was a big quiet lay buy, so, I turned the courner and at 10.30pm there was a car on fire and a fire engine in the lay bye, so I rushed the few miles home being careful of the speed limit, ran up to the door and could not find my key so HAD to wee down my own drain before I spoil my sued shoes!!!!!!! Similar thing happened when I was going on training just off the M1, it was early and I needed to toilet but the que was bad, in my dazed state I just followed as my turn off was close by, but I missed it so had to keep going to the next junction, there I saw a McDOnalds, I nearly pushed some small child over to get into the cubical...all was well but these things do happen!!! AND, I can hold my water (not when its diluted with Wiskey though ;) )

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS