Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: swine flu vaccine ?????  (Read 27837 times)

rustyme

swine flu vaccine ?????
« on: July 13, 2009, 03:19:15 pm »
 when I read that they would have a vaccine for swine flu , ready by the end of August I thought great news....then I thought , hang on !, didn't they say in April 2009 (when it broke out in Mexico as a NEW VIRUS ?) it would take 12-18 months at least, to create a vaccine for the virus ? So I started to look about . A company in the USA , who are making the vaccine they created , were given samples of the virus in May  2009 , in June 2009 they announced it would be ready by July 2009 , fantastic!!! , a miracle !!!! . The company Baxter's, had taken out a patent on the vaccine ( to protect their interests $$$$ !!!)  . The only problem with that is ... the patent seems to have been taken out in 2007 ????? The same company also made a vaccine for avian flu , there are some very serious questions about events that happened then, that I am looking into!!. Also why will an untested vaccine for swine flu be given to young children  , pregnant women, first ????  Something about this isn't adding up at all ......am I getting paranoid ? Does it make sense to everyone else ? Would you give your children , your pregnant wife , your sick parents an untested vaccine ? one that has no proven efficacy !!! on a virus that may have mutated into a far different form , that the vaccine was formulated from ?
Anyone who is concerned see what you can find out !!! Not  the gov web site , that is next to useless... dig deeper ....

cheers

Russ

Tullywood Farm

Re: swine flu vaccine ?????
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 03:32:16 pm »
Hello Russ

No you are not getting paranoid - just a searcher of truth and carefull ;D

I would feel the same and would not take the vaccine - I felt the same about the injection they are wanting to give to all 12 year old girls and up for HPV to stop cervical cancer.

I could have died from cervical and ovarian cancer - but I would not give that injection to my 12 year old - it doesn't make sense - and hasn't been tested.  Why inject a child, surely wait until they are sexually mature and use the smear test on a regular basis then!!

I was born in 1960 when most of my mums friends had disabled children because of the thalidomide drug given to pregnant women for morning sickness!! :o

Going back to the tagging section, maybe they want to inject the whole population and secretly insert a track and pin chip into us all  -  now that is paranoia!! ;D ;D ;D

Why do they suddenly want to inject everyone    :o- and why was the patent for a problem that did not exist taken out in 2007 :o - and by whom?  :o ??? The plot thickens ::) ::)

Julie

rustyme

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 03:59:59 pm »
(Merck’s Gardasil vaccine causes death, collapse and chronic illness in young woman and girls, including a new, never-before described “disease” called Juvenile ALS, a fatal condition in which the nervous system is slowly destroyed while consciousness remains unimpaired. This vaccine increases cervical cancer by 44.7% in women and girls who already have Human Papilloma Virus. Cervical Cancer is easily detected and cured in early stages and is not a major killer of women. Gardasil contains substances which may cause sterility in women receiving it and any protection lasts only a few years, so 9 year olds will probably not be sexually active by the time this protection has worn off.)
     It is very similar to the MMR vaccine ..... they keep saying that not giving it to all children is causing a measles and now a mumps epidemic !!!! why don't they give separate ones for all three then ? they are available , and would solve the problem in an instant !!!!
 I have read that,  Obama has already said that the swine flu vaccine should be made mandatory for the whole US population . I am looking for that statement too .... 
...  RFID ....yes sounds  like loony tunes stuff.... however it is already in all USA passports , and will be in our ID cards that have now been dropped ????????? Oh and by the way did you know that from  this month ALL foals in the EU must be RFID chipped ?????
http://www.corerfid.com/coreDocs/RFID%20Issues%20For%20Veterinary%20Practices.pdf
 OH and in the US they have already begun a voluntary RFID scheme for humans !!!! been going for a couple of years now......

cheers

Russ

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 04:13:40 pm »
I just received my new passport from the British Embassy in Dublin - and, guess what, there's a microchip in it :o

A very large corporate in america tested chips in prisoners in the us a long time ago, they also had what they called mind reading software, so when an inmate thought about a crime, and maybe the names of others involved, it recorded all this - it sounds all sky-fi, pi in the sky stuff, but having worked for a us corporate for some years myself, I know how they work and how R & D projects are marketed for one reason, but made for another.

Thnks for the info above- I did not know all that - just do not trust the medical profession anymore when it comes to drugs - they are another corporate into profits not people.

regards

Julie

rustyme

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 04:57:09 pm »
this gets worse the more you find out .......
http://www.dancewithshadows.com/pillscribe/celvapan-peramivir-are-among-new-preventive-drugs-against-h1n1-virus/

this  section (below) is about 1/3 the way down the article:

Novavax scientists need only the genetic sequence of the virus instead of the virus itself, says its CEO Rahul Singhvi, to create the vaccine. The swine flu sequence was released last week.

Novavax uses the same method used to develop Gardasil, the women’s HPV vaccine.

“It’s a proven technology with Gardasil,” Singhvi says. “Therefore it’s not a leap of faith that we could test one for swine flu.” Singhvi estimates it would cost $100 million to create a vaccine. Novavax has already offered its services to the government.

This whole thing is at best $ making  based , and at worst well...????
It WAS Baxter international inc. that patented the vaccine in 2007 , 2 years before the virus formed ? how can a vaccine be made if there is no virus ??? You can only make a vaccine FROM the virus ... therefore A H1N1 existed 2 years before it broke out ??? in Mexico !!! I am now reading about the virologists that say A H1N1 could not form in nature ... that it IS  a man made virus mix ????

cheers

Russ

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 05:06:52 pm »
Yes - I had heard rumours that H1N1 was made in a laboratory -

A bit like the cover up of the beginnings of foot and mouth at a farm near a laboratory in the UK recently??? :o :o

I am so glad that it isn't only me who doesnt trust them - now I know I am not alone in my madness ;D ;D

Julie

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 05:24:39 pm »
But WHO should I not trust?  I am totally confused by all of this.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

rustyme

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 06:22:53 pm »
Yes Julie .. the last outbreak of F+M did indeed come from a government laboratory. It was found to be leaking from an uncovered drain ? Why had F+M been tipped down the sink anyway ? Surely that means that the laboratory wasn't secure ? A secure laboratory  sink directly emptying into an open drain ?  Are they all muppets or what ...? I also know for a fact ( I know someone that delivered them !!!) that the government were stockpiling pallets and old telegraph poles at certain locations around the country, a full 6-9 months BEFORE the start of the first F+M outbreak . These locations were later used as burning pits for thousands of  dead animals.
 Annie , god knows ....I try as best I can to find out all the details , but it is really difficult separating fact from fiction/supposition . But think on this ...Tony Blair told us we were going to invade Iraq, due to the fact they had Weapons of Mass Distruction ?? that could kill us all in 45 minutes? (does that sound familiar ? hint , the war in Afghanistan , we need to attack them to save us from terrorists) when they knew that they had destroyed all such weapons in 1991/2 . It has now been admitted (not by Blair though ) that it was a lie !!!!! When they found no WMD, they then changed it to a war  against terrorism ( sound familiar again ?) Then it was found that alqaeda were in fact in Iran not Iraq (fact) ...oh well it is next door, so near enough !!!!  Who should you trust ? not anyone  if they have MP after their name !!! They are also on the boards of all the big companies , such as Baxter int inc , GSK , Monsanto , shell , BP,and many of the weapon manufacturing companies etc etc . This is our MP's and US politicians and many other world politicians . Just check out the names of any MP's etc and then look at the big company boards ... very similar names keep popping up . The deeper you dig, the more corruption you find ! It is truly frightening  . Take for instance the war against Iraq , before we attacked it we were selling Saddam Hussein guns, ammunition ,jet fighters as well as training his army , air force etc etc , so to were the USA . So when we went to war against them , we were fighting soldiers trained by OUR army and they were using weapons we had sold them ??? that is fact that can be checked online.  I have nothing but respect and admiration for our soldiers, that are willing to die for us (and are doing so in increasing numbers ) but nothing but contempt and disgust for the Ba*tards that are sending them to their death for a series of lies ... under the pretext of saving us from terrorism etc.

cheers

Russ

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 07:03:47 pm »
Russ

Just to throw in another angle of the way things are, have you read "The End of Faith" by Sam Harris?

If not, I am sure you would enjoy it, there is plenty of food for thought there.

regards
Julie

rustyme

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 07:19:53 pm »
I haven't read that yet Julie , but will get a copy and have a nose ...lol. Another good one that really opens your eyes ( well it does if they were closed !!!) Is Londonistan :
http://www.amazon.com/Londonistan-Melanie-Phillips/dp/1594031444
I moved from London in  late 1977 and it was already going on then in a big way . I worked and knew people in Southall , and there were many areas that you just did not go to, if you were English/white/Christian . It was a time before suicide bombings etc , but you could see trouble just waiting to erupt .

cheers

Russ

rustyme

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 09:02:01 pm »
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200510/s1475608.htm

the above is an interesting read from 2005 !!!  It was written in relation to the avian H5N1 flu erupting at the time. This was not the only such test . I have found many of them being carried out . Many, Many bodies of people that died from Spanish flu in 1918 , have been dug up and samples taken . I like the last sentence:
"They also said there was no danger to the public from their experiments, which are conducted in biosafety level three labs designed to contain the virus."
wasn't the laboratory responsible for the last outbreak of F+M, a level 3 lab ? dealing with dangerous animal viruses !! oh and the pipe that was broken, connected the IAH (Institute of Animal Health) government lab (dealing with animal viruses),  with a lab owned by Merial, a private company who make vaccines  :o :o . They were in dispute as to who should pay the £50,000 repair bill for the pipe , so it never got repaired !!! :o  Yep ... nothing to worry about ....we are in safe hands .... :o

cheers

Russ

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 09:36:42 pm »
Hello Annie

Do not worry about all this - people have felt and seen things like Russ and I, and many others have for years, it is just the corruption of politics and people.

It is something that people cannot change unless they all see the problem and stand together against it - and that is not likely to happen for a long time.

The credit crunch has given people enough to worry about and they do not have time to see the bigger picture, and what is really going on.

Perhaps they are better off - but what you will notice, is whilst we are talking about this, we are not depressed or worried, we are joking, having a laugh about it and getting on with our lives at the same time.

Keep smiling, I do not want these posts to worry you.

I wish I could catch those bl**dy kids who smashed your eggs - the little scoundrels.

Could one of your neighbours up there on the forum sell them on your behalf - or is there a cookery school that migh be interested in buying nice fresh eggs for baking?

lotsa love
Julie

smiffy

• Joined Jun 2008
    • http://www.northmoor-rarebreeds.com/
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 09:47:11 pm »
The danger with developing a vaccine at this stage is it could couse the virus tio mutate, which is the reason tami flu hasnt been handed out to everyone.

I certainly wont be getting vaccinated

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 09:49:28 pm »
Me Neither

Did you get my PM?

Julie ;D

smiffy

• Joined Jun 2008
    • http://www.northmoor-rarebreeds.com/
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 10:13:44 pm »
yes, i emailed you ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS