Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Gundog for Sale - 18 Month Old Yellow Lab Bitch  (Read 3629 times)

bethjames

• Joined Oct 2009
Gundog for Sale - 18 Month Old Yellow Lab Bitch
« on: November 21, 2011, 11:42:23 am »
Sired by Welsh International Gundog Team Member - FTW Caulliechat Rebel of Garngoch (CNM/PRA clear, hips 4/3) with many other FTW/FTCHs in her pedigree. She, herself, has a clear eye test.

A strong, young bitch that will work hard for you all day. Keen to work and please, yet steady to shot and sits on delivery. Picks fast and straight with an excellent scenting ability and a natural instinct to work and hunt.

Retrieves seen and blind, stops on the whistle at distance. Confident through water, over fences and through thick cover - she will go through anything to get to her retrieve!

Has been entered in puppy working tests earlier this season, and awarded Certificate of Merit in a very close order.

Has a lot of potential to compete, but with her natural instinct to work would have the best opportunity purely out in the field working.

Used to being kenneled outside but is willing to come into the house when instructed.

Offers welcome. Based in Carmarthenshire, South Wales.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Gundog for Sale - 18 Month Old Yellow Lab Bitch
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 12:42:32 pm »
Why is she for sale if she's that good?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

bethjames

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 01:12:13 pm »
That's just what I do. I train, compete and sell.

I've also got a litter of pups planned from my older bitch, from which I intend to keep at least 1 of.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 02:12:50 pm »
That's just what I do. I train, compete and sell.

I've also got a litter of pups planned from my older bitch, from which I intend to keep at least 1 of.
Pity you're so far away then - I could with someone to train my young Brittany, but you probably don't do HPRs anyway! That's part of the problem - HPR experts are few and far between.  Good luck selling her.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

bethjames

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 02:44:21 pm »
HPR's not my forte unfortunately... yet  :D one day I may be brave enough to tackle them! Always wanted a GSP.
Retrievers are my main focus but I have stumbled into the realms of spaniels recently  ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS