Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: notching pliers  (Read 2695 times)

robert waddell

notching pliers
« on: January 12, 2011, 09:46:24 pm »
Hi
Does anyone know where I can get notching pliers.

Thanks

HappyHippy

Re: notching pliers
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 10:43:38 pm »
Fearing have them Lillian,
http://www.fearing.co.uk/notchers/Default.aspx
HTH
Karen x

robert waddell

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 10:51:26 pm »
 thanks happy hippy it was lillian that was asking i had said to her about fearings but it was past her bedtime are you going to lanark tomorrow

HappyHippy

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 11:02:57 pm »
Yes, got a Kune going for castration to the vets and I've managed to talk my dad into coming to the market with me "just for a look" ;) ::) ;D ;D ;D
If you and Lillian are going get her to give me a ring on my mobile - should be there from 10ish.
Maybe see you tomorrow :wave:
Take care,
Karen

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 08:35:52 am »
So did you buy anything at the market ?????

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 02:25:20 pm »
No, managed to restrain myself (despite wanting a quad lol!) no pigs or chickens on sale today  :( ;)
Could have quite happily hung around all day chatting with Lillian & Robert  ;D but had to get home to the 2 legged babies  ;)
3rd Feb for the next pig sale - I'll try to be there, but probably just looking  ::) ;) ;D

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 08:26:28 am »
I couldnt go to a pig sale because I know that despite all my best resolutions I would bring some back.....

HappyHippy

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 08:59:18 am »
I should manage to restrain myself (hopefully) HM  ;) Adelaide is due to farrow sometime between the 30th of Jan and the 3rd of Feb, so I'll have plenty of pigs and not really be needing any more (that's the theory  ::) ;D) But I'm nosey and like going for a look and the craik  ;D :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS