Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Oxford Sandy & Black Weaners - Central Scotland  (Read 2961 times)

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
Oxford Sandy & Black Weaners - Central Scotland
« on: August 12, 2011, 09:52:57 am »
Hello

We have just had some gorgeous big litters of OSBs (born 21st July and 8th August....with more to follow)

They will be ready for their new homes at 8 weeks old from the 18th of September.

They are the cutest, spotty little things which have lovely quiet natures and ultimately produce the best pork 'I've' ever tasted  :yum:

Viewings welcome and advanced orders recommended.

They will be wormed and electric fence trained prior to collection.

Best way to contact us right now is by PM but do try our numbers which are in the process of switching network (nightmare!!)...David on 07960-199660 or Gillian on 07729-347297

Thanks for reading
 :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

sheepandponies

• Joined Nov 2009
  • Galston
Re: Oxford Sandy & Black Weaners - Central Scotland
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 09:11:53 am »
How much will the Oxford sandy and blacks be at weaning?  Thanks
Gillian

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 09:31:44 am »
Hi Gillian

I have sent you a PM

Gillian :wave:

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 01:14:22 pm »
Six big chubby weaners left ready for their new homes from this weekend at 8 weeks (wormed) - 3 males and 3 females.

More will be available in 2 and 4 weeks time (advanced orders being taken now)

I'll try and take some pics (if they stand still long enough  ;D) and post them later today

:pig: :pig:

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 05:22:47 pm »
These pigs and more have nearly all been taken.

We have three gorgeous males left, now 10 weeks old (see picture - bit of an action shot....they're full of energy!).

Five more OSB males are available from the 15th then we have some males and females available from October 2nd (some have already been reserved)

Our phones are all fixed so you can reach us once more on 07960-199660 or 07729-347297

:wave:

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 10:03:10 pm »
Crikey, sold out again!  ;D

Next batch of OSB weaners will be ready in 2 weeks time (mostly males, but a few females available) - reserve yours now  ;)

Just had another litter born today....sooooo cute!  :pig: :pig: :pig:

timmy73

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 09:24:30 pm »

Hi there.

I have had no experience of keeping pigs as yet but Oxford and Sandy Blacks were highly recommended as a good starting point. Realisticaly I don't think I'll be ready for them until the spring but I'm not too far away from you in west lothian and I was thinking it would be a better idea to contact you sooner rather than later.

Do you expect litters fairly regularly throughout the year and so I can do the maths what price are you looking for?

Thanks. Tim

em8

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 01:48:05 pm »
Hi I would really like to book a couple of weaners if you still have any left. I would like one of each sex as I need to replace my saddleback boar who is getting very old and I have always wanted OSB. If you have none lefft for this year could you put me down for some next time you have a litter. I live in the North East of Scotland so will take a little while to get to you. :pig:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS