Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: tas secret santa ~what you get?  (Read 16787 times)

HappyHippy

Re: tas secret santa ~what you get?
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2009, 09:53:24 am »
Apologies for not posting sooner - I was sooooo ill after my dinner yesterday :P
Blame the lack of sleep (less than 4 hours !) too much excitement, too much food and the fact that I'm pregnant - NOTHING at all to do with the wine, honest ;)
I got a parcel with some lovely sweeties and biscuits, pot of homemade jam and some calendula and marigold seeds - is that the clue, I wonder.................... ;)
Thank you Santa  ;D ;D ;D
It's so good to hear that everyone's happy with their gifts !

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2009, 12:26:08 pm »
A huge THANK YOU :love: to Linz for having and spreading the idea. Great you took the time to manage us elves! I really enjoyed the planning, sending to someone I haven't met and opening the gifts. Just had the picture in my head of a wee snowballfight with smileys, weird (I didn't have too much to drink last night, honest!)  :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2009, 02:48:04 pm »
I got a set of three white ceramic plant pots.  My son rescued an olive tree from ASDA (I think) yesterday which I have fallen heir to so it will fit the largest one beautifully.  They look nice in my lung beside the fireplace.  Thank you Santa.

Annie what are you doing having your "lung" beside your fireplace? Ha ha ha, too much christmas Sherry yesterday perhaps? Hope you had a super day.
I had to think really hard to try to remember what I meant - lounge! he he - no I was driving James.  My son was the one who was knocking back the beers!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2009, 04:52:07 pm »
What a lovely selection of Christmas coffee, tea, chocolates, wee bath goodies, incense, home made sweeties...

Thank you Secret Santa (or Christmas Fairy where I came from), one of the nicest surprises I got unwrapping your parcel! Big hug  ;D ;D ;D :&>

Hope all was okay, I tried to do a wide range of gift that would suit :), If there is anything you don't like your welcome to forward them on.

Linz

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2009, 04:58:28 pm »
A huge THANK YOU :love: to Linz for having and spreading the idea. Great you took the time to manage us elves! I really enjoyed the planning, sending to someone I haven't met and opening the gifts. Just had the picture in my head of a wee snowballfight with smileys, weird (I didn't have too much to drink last night, honest!)  :&>
It was sort of successfull, I enjoyed doing it.
Snoopy let us know if anything does /doesn't arrived by next week :)

Linz

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2009, 05:16:08 pm »
I feel like i need to own up to it being me who let the side down and got Snoopy's present in the post too late. I really thought that it would get to Ireland in 3 days and I was wrong. So sorry Snoopy and Linzy. I really enjoyed opening mine on Christmas day and I its rubbish that mine to you didn't arrive.
kirsty

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2009, 05:18:42 pm »
don't worry marigold you didn't let the side now. :)

Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2009, 05:43:29 pm »
Blame the Leprechauns - they can be quite mischievous  ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS