Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: She's done it again  (Read 4613 times)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: She's done it again
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 12:09:00 pm »
 :roflanim: :roflanim: the funny thing is, when I feed our dogs any left over stuff they do poo more, but on their food only, they do not poo too much, usually 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening and not sure how many on walks, seems a constant poo fest but I go into the woods and sorry but not picking up from brambles etc and other animals love my dog poos as often its gone by the next day.
I am looking forward to a cat again......I kept cats before, they usually work with the dogs, the cats bring in the dead stuff so the dogs can have them and then the dogs also clear up the cat poo!!!
I did put this on the allotment thread but I was fascinated by the bio fuel burner on Kevin McClouds programme, what a good idea for any pet or animal owner, as we all get a good supply, you can also use human, well any poo will digest then make gas to heat stuff on.....that stuff is never going to be in danger of running out!! :innocent:

Clarebelle

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Orkney
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 12:43:34 pm »
Yes, loved that kevin McCloud series, the bio gas idea was really fascinating!

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 12:47:48 pm »
Far too much information before lunch, help with the diet today.  :roflanim:

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 02:43:25 pm »
Yes, loved that kevin McCloud series, the bio gas idea was really fascinating
:thumbsup:  I want one of them things!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS