Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Vote for me!  (Read 6058 times)

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
Re: Vote for me!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 09:36:12 pm »
Done with you in mind Hester , we had a black leaded 200 yr or so yr old open range with hanging rails to cook on from when I was born in 1950 till I was 15 , how mum kept us fed would astound many folks on here ...
 We started my second married life 26 years ago in a 1950's council house , the kitchen had an old 1950's grey gas cooker and a Burco boiler .. both with soft rubber orange connecting hoses , a Belfast sink with a cold tap only  & a built in under the stair pantry & red quarry tiles on the floor .

You deserve a kitchen if yours is 20 yrs. old as it must really be falling to bits ... they don't make e'm like they used to .
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 11:57:28 pm »
 ;D They certainly don't - no way could I have coped in your mum's kitchen! Mind you, our predecessor was a bachelor in his eighties so I don't think cooking for a family, let alone 'preserving the harvest', was top of his priority list. I'm sure he'd have coped for another twenty years in it if fate had not intervened....

montana

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 01:11:20 pm »
Done, good luck.

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2014, 12:23:39 am »
Thanks!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS