Author Topic: Rascal  (Read 6031 times)

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: Rascal
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 12:21:01 am »
by 'keeping me company' do you mean sleeping on my sofa, punctuating the eveining with suitable offerings from his backside?  ;D

Doesn't this sound like a lot of OHs?  :eyelashes:
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Sudanpan

• Joined Jan 2009
  • West Cornwall
    • Movement is Life
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 02:19:53 pm »
Our two are currently snuggled up to us on the sofa - we've been out all morning at a Heavy Horse ploughing match, plus a bit of a run (for them) on the beach so they are pretty shattered.

We get quite put out when they prefer to go into their bed under the stairs instead of being with us by the fire in the sitting room!

The routine in the morning is for them to join us for 'tea in bed' - after we have put their cover over the duvet to keep some semblance of tidiness. They love it  ;D ;D

SteveHants

• Joined Aug 2011
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 07:20:34 pm »
Doesn't this sound like a lot of OHs?  :eyelashes:

Yes, I've told the missus thousands of times, but you get to the point where you just don't notice it anymore..... :P

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS