Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: for sale, hampshire  (Read 2087 times)

mallard242

• Joined Feb 2013
for sale, hampshire
« on: February 07, 2013, 09:45:03 am »
Hi, for those of you just starting out, here i have for sale, all our chickens, ranging from serama's, pekins, light sussex, warrens, etc, ducks, khaki, cayuga, etc, geese mainly ebden, 1 chinese,1 heinze, and rabbits, meat and pet, all our stock are breeding, eggs and meat,all houses to go with them, house are hand made or factory, feeders, drinkers, feed bins,  stock fencing, rabbit wire, loads of posts, open top ibc's x4, i think 3000ltr water tank, other water containers, corrugated roofing sheets clear and iron, numerous raised beds, put up but not even used yet, avairy panels used as pens, sheep drench guns, milk bottles, everything we have to do with animals is going, 3 sheds of varying size and condition,  there is possible things not listed that we have got, ill health for both of us is forcing sale, also we are renting the land we are on, hence why posts and wire going to, now if you got this far, you are proberly keen, price?? well talk to me and we will sort something out. i would rather it go as a job lot.

littlelisa

• Joined Mar 2010
Re: for sale, hampshire
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 07:37:38 am »
Have sent you a pm

harefarm

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Winchester
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 08:07:52 am »
I sent you a pm.

dmoran

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 09:44:35 am »
I would be interested in some of the stuff you have for sale, I have just sent a PM with details.

Bramblecot

• Joined Jul 2008
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 06:39:32 pm »
Hi, I have pm'd you.  Cheers .

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS