Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: The Photobucket Photo Challenge!  (Read 8693 times)

loosey

• Joined May 2010
  • Cornwall
The Photobucket Photo Challenge!
« on: May 19, 2011, 10:35:39 am »
I've done this on another forum and it's been really intertesting seeing the pictures and hearing all about them!

Here's how it wortks if you'd like to join in ... please do! :D

- Go to the penultimate (last but one) page of your photbucket account (or whatever photo hosting site you use)
- Count 3 pictures along and 4 pictures down
- Post this photo (whatever it is!!)
- Tell us about it

Here is mine ...

This is Moss. I bought him straight form the racetrack in 2006. Here he had been with me for 2 days ... 4 days later he had a terrible accident when someone let off fireworks in our gateway - he broke through 3 fields and ran into a barbed wire fence ... the vet advised me to put him down but I asked him to give him 24 hours before deciding ... he fully recovered and now lives with a lady who shows him regularly as a large riding horse and he lives about 20 minutes from me! I lived in Devon when I sold him, moved to Cornwall 3 years ago and randomly found him about 6 months later! He was 5 in this picture - an American bred Throroughbred and was 16.2hh.

Your turn  ;D

BadgerFace

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Sussex
Re: The Photobucket Photo Challenge!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 11:03:44 am »
Great idea, I like seeing other peoples photo's.  Lovely looking horse Loosey  ;D

Here's my pic - Taken by my OH, sailing out of Weymouth Harbour at sunrise.

Breeder of Pedigree Torddu Badger Face Welsh Mountain Sheep & Anglo Nubian Goats

loosey

• Joined May 2010
  • Cornwall
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 11:20:55 am »
Wow BF, what a beautiful photo! I used to go to Weymouth every year! :D

Daisy

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Near Earlston Scottish Borders
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 02:03:51 pm »
Dales pony in the mist taken on Dec 24 2006, this Prince (I think) at the far side of our field

or my Photobucket one
Prince again lol

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 02:46:06 pm »
And while you're at it, post these in the TAS photo competition in aid of victims of the earthquakes in New Zealand and Japan.
http://www.accidentalsmallholder.net/forum/index.php?action=gallery
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fi

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 06:49:22 pm »
Wow these photos are fantastic! I couldn't possible post any of mine up beside these works of art!

Love them keep em comin

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 07:10:10 pm »
This is Hester, my special girl who went over Rainbow bridge recently (3rd May)  She's off running with her Dad now just as she used to.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

mab

• Joined Mar 2009
  • carmarthenshire
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 07:33:57 pm »
I don't have a photobucket account or anything like that so I had to just go to my pictures and the penultimate subdirectory

In case you're wondering, it's a light bulb I pulled from the rubbish skip at the place I worked: A Robersons 110v lamp (circa 1910-1920 i think) still in working order.

When I lived on a boat I decided it was too fragile to stay so sold it to an American collector.

Not sure what this says about me.

robert waddell

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 07:37:35 pm »
will that be the same as a wally brick collector ???

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 07:38:51 pm »
I don't have a photobucket account or anything like that so I had to just go to my pictures and the penultimate subdirectory

In case you're wondering, it's a light bulb I pulled from the rubbish skip at the place I worked: A Robersons 110v lamp (circa 1910-1920 i think) still in working order.

When I lived on a boat I decided it was too fragile to stay so sold it to an American collector.

Not sure what this says about me.
An entrepreneur?

mab

• Joined Mar 2009
  • carmarthenshire
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 07:53:25 pm »
An entrepreneur?

Can't be - I don't have much money.  ;D

Don't understand the wally brick reference, but I suppose I should've said an American light-bulb collector?

m

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 10:27:37 pm »

our first hens, in a newly-built run and house, just after we had them.
beautiful warren hens, started with just 6.... they have a lot to answer for!  my o/h's birthday present

the housing has just been overhauled as the old girls are no longer with us.  We split up the run panels & changed round how it is set out, more rat-proof now and slowly being restocked with young blood

happy days, wish I knew then what I know now!!  ;D
Little Blue

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 10:47:27 pm »
Yuk!! Glen Etive Midgie storm!  ;D

"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 10:51:17 pm »
bleugh!!

And when did I end up with nearly 500 photos on the 'bucket?!  virtually all of our animals!  never realised there were that many, haven't had the account long....
Little Blue

BlueDaisy

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Grow your own - veg and chooks!
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 07:52:13 am »
This is a bit off the wall, my jewellery album is the penultimate one! :P

I made this bracelet a few years ago to practice my chain maille techniques, I generally only use silver or aluminium now, no-one wants copper!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS