Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Lambing live  (Read 7323 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Lambing live
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2010, 08:58:51 am »
Hello Helen That was the trouble for me and a lot more I was talking to Godfrey and he said I wish I had time to Pratt about like that.Keep out the way only assist when the ewe is in difficulty.Never chased mine round and round a big barn.Bring em in pen em up lamb and put em out Wots disinfectant and hand wash wots up wi a buckit of kode watter to fetch the thick off when its time to eat yer snap George.To which I replied What sort of cheese is that Goff
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Lambing live
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 09:15:45 pm »
I was talking to the Stock Manager at Brockelsby and he told me about Valiant a big bull that took exception to him looking at one of his girl friends.Martin said he galloped down the cattle Yard at Boundry Farm and cleared a 7 foot high fence first go with Valiant just about to help him out of the yard.Pity I wasn't there with my video camera I would definitely get some one to put it on you tube so we could all have a laugh ??? ::) :wave: :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS