Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Scottish Smallholder - Help with CPH/ear tagging/ entitlements to SFA?  (Read 2180 times)


  • Joined Apr 2014
Hiya! We had our first set of lambs this year in SW Scotland. We are renting the land (about 14 acres) and have a landless keepers CPH. I've been told we need to get the landlords CPH number and flock number in order to register any of our sheep. Anyone else had this happen?? Also, are we able to get a SFA for our holding? Still very new to all this and trying to sort it out! Cheers!!!


  • Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
in scotland all sheep are registered to the holding and flock number of the land they are born on regardless of ownership

to even have the sheep there you should have the cph number of the land as you cant use a landless keeper number to move stock.

the herd number is tied to the cph so ask if they have one if not they are easy to get issued.


SFP & Entitlements

Started by Stereo (10.97)

Replies: 1
Views: 1927
Last post December 16, 2013, 12:36:02 am
by Badger Nadgers
Single Payment Entitlements.... Yawn!

Started by LadyEarth (10.61)

Replies: 4
Views: 3359
Last post June 05, 2013, 08:44:02 pm
by Crofterloon

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2023. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS