Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rural payments agency and the 5 Ha BPS rule...  (Read 2122 times)


  • Joined Mar 2015
Rural payments agency and the 5 Ha BPS rule...
« on: March 08, 2015, 07:26:48 am »
Hello Everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for some land to manage as my current holding is under the minimum required for a valid rural payments agency BPS claim. I've currently got just over 2 Ha. In order to make a valid claim, one must be an active farmer and be actively managing their holding. So, if there is anyone out there who has 3 Ha or more and would like someone to 'manage' their land in return for the value of the BPS claim then please get in touch to discuss what might be possible. Ideally looking to partner with someone in East Devon who already has Non-SDA entitlements on their holding and are about to loose them due to their holding being under 5Ha. Cheers. Chris.


CPH number/ Rural payments Advice for new smallholder please

Started by hannah_D (16.64)

Replies: 6
Views: 2361
Last post April 24, 2019, 03:56:52 pm
by Backinwellies
Rural Payment agency inspector says I need spraying licence.

Started by juliem (16.21)

Replies: 13
Views: 6422
Last post August 08, 2014, 04:26:35 pm
by juliem
Help with Single Farm Payments

Started by Stereo (9.36)

Replies: 3
Views: 3170
Last post August 31, 2012, 09:54:17 pm
by Stereo
Single farm payments

Started by YoungRasher (9.36)

Replies: 7
Views: 4786
Last post October 21, 2012, 06:37:42 pm
by YoungRasher
Single Farm Payments

Started by NRT (9.36)

Replies: 4
Views: 3332
Last post October 31, 2012, 10:06:28 pm
by SteveHants

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2023. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS