Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Little Boy Blue- Lab pup for sale  (Read 1197 times)

Jukes Mum

• Joined Apr 2014
  • North Yorkshire
Little Boy Blue- Lab pup for sale
« on: July 16, 2018, 10:28:57 am »
I have one lovely little boy pup left for sale. He is a real sweetie and while bred to work, he really would make a perfect pet.

He is from a litter of 9 pups which were a repeat mating from one we did two years ago as we were so impressed by the last pups. We kept a dog pup and a bitch pup back last time. They have been so easy and a real pleasure to train and own, just like their mum.

Dam- Joyce’s Special Choice of Maplecrest- hips 5-5 elbows- 0 eyes pass prcd-PRA and CNM clear. By FTW Garronpoint Ross of Drakeshead (FTCH Willowwyck Ruff x Garronpoint Little Dove) fantastic bitch used for beating, picking up, walked up shoot etc fast stylish yet steady. She is also a perfect family pet with a good 'off switch'!
Sire – FTW Drakeshead Alfie  (FTCH Waterford Featherman x  FTW Denmark Drakeshead virgo ) hips 3-5  elbows- 0 eyes pass prcd-PRA and CNM clear. He is also a really sweet boy.

He is hereditary clear prcd-PRA and CNM, KC Registered, vet checked, wormed, microchipped and has had his first vacs.

This litter was born on the 12th May so he is now 9 weeks old. We have tried to give him the very best start in life. He has been regularly interacting with children, sheep, chickens, the cat, rabbit and the other dogs as well as regularly hearing all the normal household noises (washer, vac etc), gunshot, lawnmowers, power tools etc. He has been out for short rides in the cars and been carried down the road to see moving cars, tractors etc. 
He has a fab recall, knows 'sit' and is learning to walk to heel off lead and 'leave that'.

I am now looking for a good home for him. Unfortunately was have had to turn down a couple of unsuitable homes but he is getting to an age now where really he needs his own family who can spend more one-on-one time with him.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 04:12:54 pm by Jukes Mum »
Don’t Monkey With Another Monkey’s Monkey

fsmnutter

• Joined Oct 2012
  • Fettercairn, Aberdeenshire
Re: Little Boy Blue- Lap pup for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 03:18:55 pm »
Whilst I have a German shepherd, collie and collie X kelpie that think they are lap pups, I wonder whether you made a typo in the subject heading?
 :innocent:

Jukes Mum

• Joined Apr 2014
  • North Yorkshire
Re: Little Boy Blue- Lap pup for sale
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:12:32 pm »
 :roflanim: i still had to read it twice to see it! Thank you x
Don’t Monkey With Another Monkey’s Monkey

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS