Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Northern Ireland pig feed sourcing  (Read 2479 times)

bryntevans01

• Joined Aug 2017
Northern Ireland pig feed sourcing
« on: April 20, 2018, 01:48:41 pm »
Hi guys,

Wanted to ask if any of my A.S.H friends live in Northern Ireland and are able to source good quality pig feed. I’m currently using the Thomsons as it’s all I’ve been able to find locally. Everywhere seems to have big surcharges for delivery which almost doubles the prices! Thanks

Jim Bob

• Joined Mar 2018
Re: Northern Ireland pig feed sourcing
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 03:03:07 pm »
Gortavoy Feeds
Galbally
Co Tyrone

Onemore

• Joined Jun 2018
Re: Northern Ireland pig feed sourcing
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 01:21:22 pm »
Hi guys,

Wanted to ask if any of my A.S.H friends live in Northern Ireland and are able to source good quality pig feed. I’m currently using the Thomsons as it’s all I’ve been able to find locally. Everywhere seems to have big surcharges for delivery which almost doubles the prices! Thanks
Late to the punch here, but I've a couple of kunes, and have just moved from regular commercial meal to Allen & Page Pot Bellied Pig food. I food a local Allen & Page stockist, and whilst they don't carry that product (quelle surprise) they ordered a couple of bags in for us without issue.  Not cheap @ £15/bag, but our animals are just pets, so we can justify the cost on that basis.

How much do you use?  Those 2 bags will last my crew quite a while - they're outdoor and grazing at the minute too, which helps.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS