Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Lleyn sheep for sale  (Read 4517 times)

Freddiesfarm

• Joined Jan 2010
Lleyn sheep for sale
« on: August 26, 2010, 10:02:31 pm »
Not sure if I am allowed to advertise for sale but here goes..... please feel free to delete if not appropriate!

I have a small number of pedigree registered lleyn ewes for sale. They are 2 years old and all in fine health. They have been treated with Heptavac P Plus, regularly wormed and treated with crovect to protect against fly strike. Treated with dectomax a few days ago. Nice looking healthy ewes ideal number as a small starter flock.

I also have several ewe lambs for sale. Also all pedigree and registered and all treated with Heptavac and wormed etc.

Location Devon/Somerset Border. Tel: 07890 418133

andywalt

• Joined Aug 2010
  • kent
  • observe react administer enjoy !!
    • photos
Re: Lleyn sheep for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 10:19:08 pm »
I wish you were closer, I am looking for 7 or 8 ewes for breading next year, how much are you looking to sell them for and how many have you got?

andy
Suffolk x romneys and Texel X with Romney Tup, Shetlands and Southdown Tup

Shnoowie

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Cornwall
    • Binty's Farm
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 01:24:46 am »
Hi Freddie,

We may be interested; we're near(ish) to Plymouth.  How far is this from you and how much would you be asking per ewe?

Freddiesfarm

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 03:06:25 pm »
We are five minutes off the M5 motorway at Junction26, Wellington.

I have 5 ewes 2t/4t ewes registered/pedigree etc from flock 419.  I bought them last year at the lleyn sale in Exeter and they all have either twins or triplets but they don't mix with the rest of my flock and when you have as many as I do you need them all to play nicely!!  I am looking for £120 each for those.

As for the ewe lambs, ones which are ok to go to the ram this year would be £90 and runner or gimmers or what ever you call them would be £80.  Again all registered and about to be shorn.

Advertisement

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS