Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Dexter cow and calf for sale  (Read 7040 times)

paddles

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Quothquan, South Lanarkshire
    • deanbank.org.uk
Dexter cow and calf for sale
« on: September 03, 2008, 03:08:46 pm »
Due to a shortage of grass and an excess of mud we are forced to reduce our already very small herd of registered dexter cows. We are there for selling Chough she is a registered red non-short, polled Dexter cow. Chough is 6 years old this year and has had several calves she has not required any help with any of them. She is currently in calf to a registered black Dexter bull. She can be seen with her 8 month old heifer calf. The calf may be available by negotiation.

photographs and contact details on our website www.deanbank.org.uk

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
Re: Dexter cow and calf for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 06:37:04 pm »
Hi Paddles - I've scoured your website, but I can't actually see where you are from  ::)....probably me being totally blind  ;D    You're not in Wales by the remotest chance?  ;)
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Dexter cow and calf for sale
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 11:01:00 pm »
If you click on someone's name you get their basic profile and if they have put it in you can see where they live - in this case South Lanarkshire
Annie
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS