Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: GPS Trackers with NFU Members discount  (Read 1930 times)

WinslowPorker

• Joined Mar 2010
GPS Trackers with NFU Members discount
« on: July 28, 2010, 07:38:57 am »
Hello everybody,

worth a quick mention i think? i currently work for a company who sell tracking units for everything from trailers to yachts or golf buggies to horse boxes!
anyway as part of our system we have a letter from NFU Mutual confirming that anyone who has one of our tracking units fitted will recieve a minimum of 10% discount on their premium, although this can be more at the discretion of the branch.

Our website is www.m-power.co.uk and my name is Graeme, you can send any enquiries through the website and i will respond. I will have a chat with my director and see if we can offer a promotional discount for Smallholders or TAS members  :wave:

TTFN winslowporker  :pig:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: GPS Trackers with NFU Members discount
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 05:05:36 pm »
Brilliant.  Will mention this to my old dad who has a few things that would benefit from tracking devices.

my hubby works for NFU mutual!! he is one of the surveyors who goes out to premises to check and help with H&S  :)
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

WinslowPorker

• Joined Mar 2010
Re: GPS Trackers with NFU Members discount
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 01:02:27 pm »
Hi Plums,
Yes that would be great and i will also upload one of our flyers once back to work and over this appendix op!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS