Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Just a thorght  (Read 6220 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Just a thorght
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 09:41:11 am »
I was Cinderhills - because we'd only had them a little while I immediately started blaming myself and was going to sell them all because I thought I was a bad goat owner. I *think* in the split seconds they got into our neighbours (beautifully trimmed and kept) garden Ronnie had a nibble on a rhodedendrun (?sp) and that was how he ended up scouring and screaming  :'( 
steep learning curve but if ever anyone asked about keeping goats, fencing would be the main comments from me now!!!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

langdon

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Pembrokeshire
  • The Happy Smallholder!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 08:42:23 pm »
i just put a new fence around where our goats are and i thought it was a done deal,
but today came home looked across the way, and to my surprise there was molly walking along the other side of the fence!!!!!!!!!!
i was gob smacked, looked around cant see any sign of pushing through, nothing that she could have used to leap over,
well goats are goats i said to meself and went around to fetch her, she was quite willing to come back to milly her beloved freind.
then only later i had to give her her injection :(
langdon ;) :goat:
Langdon ;)

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 11:16:03 pm »
Maybe the thought of the injection made her do a runner ........

langdon

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Pembrokeshire
  • The Happy Smallholder!
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 08:11:08 pm »
lol maybe
Langdon ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS