Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Gordon's F word  (Read 4532 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Gordon's F word
« on: July 13, 2010, 11:06:17 am »
Oh Annie love I subscribe the "F" word like many others do, it I am sure has a billion meanings besides sexual intercourse Take the,
Captain of the Titanic "Where's all this" F" water coming from?
The Mayor of Hiroshima "What the "F" was that?
Me "where's the"F"Keys Kath they were on the hook?
and of course "We had a "F" good night round a Philips last night Type of use, and it is universally understood. I do not promote its use on here though.It has a place as I have described and is used by many in its place.I think Gordon over uses it in his TV programs. Maybe not some of the Dumb Bo's he has to work with.I have never had the pleasure of meeting him, but there was a grand program of him and the wife and children at home on the TV and he has chickens in the garden and the children love and cuddle them to bits.I should not be at all surprised if he doesn't subscribe the statement
"You expect me to soar with Eagles and all I've got to work with is "F" turkeys" ??? :D :D :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
Re: Gordon's F word
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 12:15:28 pm »
Actually in Victorian times F was the correct and polite word to use for sexual intercourse.  ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 12:16:27 pm »
Just because so called celebrities use it doesn't mean to say I have to like it or use it >:( >:( >:(
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 12:26:32 pm »
Annie love I DID NOT SAY YOU DID OR SHOULD. The same applies to my posts. You kindly made a wizard picture for me and I use it on all my posts so you and anyone else do not like what I write then can skip it without reading what I have written :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 03:15:17 pm »
"You expect me to soar with Eagles and all I've got to work with is "F" turkeys"
This IS funny! ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 06:05:28 pm »
Hey up Annie love.Do you think that George Osbourne is thinking this ;D ;D ;D :farmer:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 11:27:30 pm »
Hey up Annie love.Do you think that George Osbourne is thinking this ;D ;D ;D :farmer:
Who's George Osbourne? ;) ;) ;)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 07:37:58 am »
Oh dear Annie love Remove this post before any one sees it ;D ;D He is the current Chancellor of the Exchequer  ??? :farmer:

Daveravey

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Fife
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 09:28:18 am »
Aye, the man that still looks like he's on a YOP course

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 10:05:27 am »
Actually in Victorian times F was the correct and polite word to use for sexual intercourse.  ;D

In Mediaeval times a Sparrow Hawk was known as a "Wind-F####r". If you watch them hovering you'll see why.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:31 am »
Oh dear Annie love Remove this post before any one sees it ;D ;D He is the current Chancellor of the Exchequer  ??? :farmer:
Didn't you see the winks at the end of my post, George? ;) ;) ;)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 10:57:27 am »
Most humblest apologies Annie love the little yellow faces all look the same to me other than the teeth and the one that the eyes move Don't get old Annie love you miss so much or is it just me? Yellow face without teeth :D He always looks happy to me :D :farmer: :wave:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 12:16:04 pm »
 :wave: :wave: :love:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS