Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Craft evening 1st October (wednesday) Christmas theme  (Read 27701 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Craft evening 1st October (wednesday) Christmas theme
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2008, 09:58:50 pm »
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow
Annie
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 04:20:19 pm »
getting my stuff together so am ready :)

sandy

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 04:06:04 pm »
Hi, thanks for the night of learning, I now have a shopping list, just got to decide how much to spend. Thanks, Annie for the board, I had to go out later with the dog's today as  I had lot's to do, so sorry I missed you.

I am happy to have the meeting here again in about two weeks time, I will also give the local group a try, the one Annie suggested in Clackmannan. Let me know, See you all, Sandra

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2008, 10:08:35 am »
Good what date time ?
linz

sandy

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2008, 03:54:36 pm »
What about 15th at 7.00pm, I bought a few bit's and have been printing some stuff, not too bad, it's all a bit expensive but I am enjoying stuff, still looking to find some cheaper card somewhere, I used to buy childrens packs but they seem about the same price, I'm not tight just need to practice a bit... See you, Sandra

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2008, 04:01:15 pm »
try poundland in alloa (near the library)
Also woolworths

sandy

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2008, 04:03:10 pm »
Isn't that gone, I love poundland, you get some good bit's if you look around, thanks. I live in charity shops and poundland, it's more exciting than mainstream shopping...See you Sandy

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2008, 04:07:37 pm »
nope that was christines it's now poundland, Not much in way of card making but it has some card for kid projects (i was looking at it about 30mins ago).
I love pound land when i was in uni i used to call Giftland as i used to get quite a lot of present from the one in Newport lol

Linz

sandy

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2008, 05:06:04 pm »
Hello, I got some sticky bit's etc and carn't understand why I seem to do things so hap hazardly then spend ages and ages putting them right ???. I now have a selection of bodged up cards with all sorts of silver and glitter on them to hide the bit's I cut wrong. I very busy and the men that are in want evening meals, so I cook a bit more but still happy to break my insanity to get some wise advice from people who seem to have more patience than me.....I realy do not understand as I used to also teach crafts on a collage placement and make things with 6-7 year olds and always was organized and prepared, I am going backward's...See you on 15th, anyone welcome.

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2008, 07:11:04 pm »
yeap hoping to pop along. It's a bit upside down here,
As i now have a spare room so am slowly moving all my craft stuff from the living room corner to a place where i can see it all yippy yippy

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2008, 09:27:24 pm »
Yes, I'll be there.  Have made a few more Christmas careds to show you.  Anyone else coming or just 'we three'?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2008, 10:10:57 pm »
See you are tomorrow, we have a full house and I carn't get out to get more card as we have people working nights so the house is occupied all day, carn't take the dog's out either. I was going to Alloa and buy a childrens pack of card, never mind, I can get some when Steve is here at the weekend, I have a few more made using loads of sticky bits....Oh th saints day and birthday, it is Nove 1st, noy sure what saint?  See you then, Sandy

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:11 am »
Oh th saints day and birthday, it is Nove 1st, noy sure what saint? 

It's all saints they have one either side of Halloween to 'help protect' people from the evil that comes out on that the 31st.
Am the 1st Nov which is the most common day that people now i belived in spain they celebrate day of the dead on the 1st nov instead

Am bring my knitting as it's a christams present for my granddaughter or a newphew depends who i think it suits better
Linz

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2008, 10:13:15 am »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS