Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Has anyone else noticed?  (Read 4842 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Has anyone else noticed?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 01:04:31 pm »
They all seem to need Traction Mileage Treaded wellies when they slide down into the bath to me :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Sandy

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 12:40:53 am »
So why do the spiders just sit there!!! I love them but they just stay until you get them out of the way, they must be NEMO's

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 07:29:20 am »
I don't actually love them Sandy .I watch and enjoy seeing them do their thing in the garden later.We have a Agapantha plant in a large tub and later when it flowers the spiders build giant webs between the flower stalks.Last year he was a heavy and a wasp got entangled and he sat and watched.He didn't go near.A couple of days later the wasp was not in the web it was laid dead in the base of the plant and the web had been repaired so I assumed he had cut the wasp free when it was dead.I have watched very carefully but I don't know where he goes for winter.I always lift them out if they are fast anywhere like the bath or wash basin.I have got Kath convinced not to kill them they eat all sorts of things you don't want about so she puts a glass over them and slides a postcard under the rim then carries the spider out side on the card ,she won't pick it up in her hand. ;D :farmer: :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS