Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ben Fogle in Hungary  (Read 2511 times)

pharnorth

• Joined Nov 2013
  • Cambridgeshire
Ben Fogle in Hungary
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:40:09 pm »
Rather seat of the pants wasn't it?  Good luck to them they were up for an adventure and were certainly getting one. Though it made me mindful of people who have to relocate with no safety net at all.

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Re: Ben Fogle in Hungary
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:41:09 pm »
I wonder how they will do. there was no mention of getting jobs so what happens when the money runs out. Her mother trying to plant seeds was pretty poor. The killing of the rabbit must have opened their eyes a bit. I hope they make it but going to be a long hard slog !

Backinwellies

• Global Moderator
  • Joined Sep 2012
  • Llandeilo Carmarthenshire
    • Nantygroes
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 07:23:33 am »
Rather seat of the pants wasn't it?  Good luck to them they were up for an adventure and were certainly getting one. Though it made me mindful of people who have to relocate with no safety net at all.

I thought that and that they are pretty naive (at best!) ... until I heard mother was loaded!
Linda

Don't wrestle with pigs, they will love it and you will just get all muddy.

Let go of who you are and become who you are meant to be.

http://nantygroes.blogspot.co.uk/
www.nantygroes.co.uk
Nantygroes  facebook page

philcaegrug

• Joined Jul 2012
  • ammanford
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 08:31:22 pm »
By the way they were dressed i think the temperature would be too low for any planting .  Seemed to be a very poor district and a lot of hard work ahead of them. Good luck  :fc:

pharnorth

• Joined Nov 2013
  • Cambridgeshire
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 09:08:08 am »
In British Columbia last night. No doubt very wilderness but the camera tricks were a bit disjointed, like rafting down the river as they were so remote then putting up a road sign. And the people may never have trod here comment while walking up a loggers track. But nonetheless a very interesting series. Puts my one bus a day remoteness to Cambridge 8 miles away into perspective

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS