Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wizard I'm back!  (Read 3253 times)

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
Wizard I'm back!
« on: May 30, 2010, 06:15:24 pm »
Hello George.  A couple of people told me that you had been wondering where I was.  I'm fine, I've just been very busy with work/children and haven't had the time/energy to go on the computer.  I've been slobbed in front of the telly in the evenings, but keep finding I get all fidgety as I'm not tap tapping away on TAS! ;D  I also found myself wondering what you were all up to and was i missing any gossip - so here I am back again, but it may be a bit sporadic now that the summer is upon us. :wave:

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Wizard I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 06:58:37 pm »
Just glad you're back and everything is OK.

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 07:12:03 pm »
Glad all is well Miri. I know what you mean it's a stretch to fit work, kids, horses, pigs, chooks and veg plot in but I've found the iPhone so can go on TAS on the train wonderful thing Internet on your mobile 

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 07:14:25 pm »
nice to be missed?!!

x
Little Blue

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 08:27:13 pm »
 Absolutely!  I think that now the weather has warmed up alot of people will be a bit on and off with their computers.  I would love to have an iphone, but would scratch it to pieces at work and home.  I'm not very good at looking after things - the phone I have now is useless for taking photos as the lens is totally scratched and all photos look very misty!

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 11:35:36 pm »
Nice to see you back!!

I find it hard during the summer months, with all the animals to see to at night.  The hens do not go in until about 9.45pm, and I am outside, not sure quite what I do until 11pm, but I seem to be doing it!!!

Cannot remember the last time I saw anything on the telly ......

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 11:36:01 pm »
My screen is already scratched but oh well. Mobile Internet is so useful though!

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 07:07:28 am »
OK for you youngsters who can see the screen without a giant magnifying glass  :)

Welcome back Miri you were missed

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 09:28:07 am »
Hello Miri I saw you were about Friday was it.David says ask her who doctored the Landie Smashing picture what did harry say? ;D David was at Carrington Rally yesterday and says there were several pristine models on show he was taken with a F/c dressed in military camo ::) :'( :Hope Landie is behaving and the bruvvers are well as with the o/h It is quite nice and we are getting the much needed odd shower now the weather seems to have caught up with the date :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 08:16:24 pm »
Thanks for the kind messages everyone.  The Landy is doing fine.  A mechanically minded friend of mine is going to do a bit of work on it next Sunday - fitting a tow bar + electrics (for the pigs one way trip to Chesterfield), replacing corroded aluminium passenger seat box and fitting some decent Defender front seats that he had clogging up his garage.  The Landy has front seats that have come from God knows where and are barely bolted down.  The next thing I want to do is get proper inertia seat belts instead of the webbing ones.  Glad you like it though.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 07:13:22 am »
Just for fun Miri you want to try the genuine seats in a Series 1 Like riding on a board Just a square of Dunloppillo uh! :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 08:03:06 pm »
Mmm comfy!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 07:02:21 am »
Yeah but not very.Sooner have them in David's Disco :D Pleased to hear things are OK I didn't know if she was playing you up again and you were relegated to using the Ford :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS