Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Boundary dispute stolen land by the woodland trust  (Read 10162 times)

mart6

• Joined Sep 2014
  • Notts / Yorkshire border
Re: Boundary dispute stolen land by the woodland trust
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2017, 10:50:49 am »
Good luck, dont let them grind you down
And please keep us updated

landroverroy

• Joined Oct 2010
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2017, 11:40:39 am »
Yes - good luck with that :thumbsup:
You have one big advantage over the WLT and that is that you have a personal interest in the disputed land and they are merely employees. As such they are paid to do a 9 - 5 job and basically it makes no difference to them whether the case is won or lost. So there is a time when they will give up arguing  and move on to some other project, because it just isn't worth the hassle. So all you have to do is stay the course until they give up. :excited:  And like mart6 says - keep us updated. :fc:
Rules are made:
  for the guidance of wise men
  and the obedience of fools.

SmallWelshBarn

• Joined Sep 2014
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2017, 07:26:56 pm »
Thank you for the useful information. The case has become more interesting and a little more complex ! I spoke to the land registry and owners of the tower. The title deeds for the radio mast and the land its purchased on used to belong to me. It now appears the mast has been built 6m further back thank it should be and 4m right. So the mast is built partially on land that belongs to me they have accepted that fact and are going to rectify the situation.
Thus the 6m of land in front of the mast that the woodland trust claim they own definitively cant be theres as it belongs to the mast people and was registered as theres in 1980 long before the woodland trust came along !
The title deeds for the sale of land also shows my defined boundary as per my arguments that is registered with the Land registry in 1980 another nail in the coffin of the thieving trust.

1st map to the left shows the sale of the mast the yellow box. my land is the green land. it shows the mast position should be tight up against my bounder
2nd map middle shows the mast position in reality and where it is registered with the land registry.
3rd map to the right shows the red line up against the mast you can see the black line in front shows the correct OS line. Clearly the woodland trust have now taken land that does not belong to them from the tower owners and my self !!
You can even see the tower is supposed to be oblong and the woodland trust have pinched a corner from it.

This is going to be an interesting battle ! As the Land registry have clearly messed up.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS