Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Sheepkeeping Starter Kit North Devon  (Read 1381 times)

Slimjim

• Joined Apr 2013
  • North Devon
Sheepkeeping Starter Kit North Devon
« on: July 14, 2016, 07:32:49 am »
Impending relocation forces the sale of my Jacob sheep and all the associated equipment.
A proven pedigree shearling ram, 3 unregistered ewes, their 6 lambs (3 of each) plus 2 x 6' gate hung hay racks, a 4' creep feeder, 3 x 9' galvanized feed troughs, a 6' plastic feed trough and a selection of 4', 5' and 6' hurdles. In addition there are a number of smaller items such as drenching gun, foot shears, Crovect gun, raddle harness, lambing kit etc.
This will all be available after the lambs have been weaned around the middle of August, but feel free to contact me in the meantime for more details. The items will be priced individually, but I would prefer to sell as a package and there will be a price incentive for that. PM me or
if you would prefer to phone, it's 07766075799. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 10:25:50 pm by Slimjim »

billy_wiz

• Joined Dec 2014
  • Anglesey
Re: Sheepkeeping Starter Kit North Devon
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 09:50:00 pm »
Just my luck you live miles away, would probably be interested in everything you listed.

Good luck with the sale hope it all works out ok. :)

Slimjim

• Joined Apr 2013
  • North Devon
Re: Sheepkeeping Starter Kit North Devon
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 07:38:35 am »
Just my luck too billy wiz, but thank you for your good wishes. The ram went yesterday, so that may simplify things for some people.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS