Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Icelandic and Hebridean sheep for sale: Aberdeenshire  (Read 1632 times)

Marc at Brachmont

• Joined Jun 2013
Icelandic and Hebridean sheep for sale: Aberdeenshire
« on: July 14, 2016, 05:43:20 pm »
Hello, I'm looking to sell a number of pedigree  sheep all from great parentage with known histories registered with either the Heb Society (for the Hebrideans) or the BISBG (for the Icelandic sheep). Both breeds make great hardy animals for breeding, meat production or as pets etc.
Mostly they will be this years lambs (once weaned in a month), but I'm looking to reduce numbers of the Hebs and would be happy for some ewes with lambs or ewes if that's what's wanted. I'm building up the Icelandic ewe numbers but have some great ram lambs of varying interesting colours and could maybe put together an unrelated breeding pair if anyone was really interested in that. Some photos are on our website at: www.brachmont.co.uk.
Send me a reply or message if interested. We'd be happy to let you see them on their home turf.
Thanks, Marc

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS