Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Can't afford an Eglu?  (Read 3814 times)

Sandy

Re: Can't afford an Eglu?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 10:51:47 pm »
Off road at the moment due to lack of ££££ to get it MOT'd, it runs fine but needs a bit more work to pass and we are spent up  :( I also moved several people in my past VW's, handy things and sooooooooooo exciting to drive around in!!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 08:10:36 am »
wow! gorgeous camper!

ours was put in storage in australia for "a little while" when Tony popped over to the UK for a holiday.

Unfortunately the poor man met me and didn't go back, so it remained in storage until he could afford to ship it to the UK (Yep, he really did pay to ship his camper to the uk from Oz!!)  we've had some great holidays etc but unfortunately it is now beyond help but rather than get rid or scrap it Tony has converted it so he can enjoy his other passion - wine making!!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 08:27:49 am »
I looked up the said items Are they made for multi millionaires kids?The monstrosity Beehaus £465 No self respecting bee would be seen near it ;You can buy from Thorn's of Wragby a Cedar Wood made Proper hive for £232 complete with all the bits to get you going (No Bees )
What about a Guinea Pig run £320 and a 6 chicken cube £600 less a Fiver.Good grief if you shop there Sandy you will never get your VW .But I was told there was a chap at the Land Rover Owners Club Rally on Sunday last with a pristine camper with the risible roof He wanted £15k for it Hey up Miri David said there was a couple of Series 2's that would do you nicely all tarted up Land Rover Factory Spec; beautiful said made mine look like its just come from the local dump ??? ;D ;D :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Sandy

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 09:01:22 am »
I also would LOVE!!!! a Landrover Defender as well as my VW!!!! THere is someone near buy who has both so we must have the same taste!!!! Our problem is where to get our hands on extra ££££££ to do all the projects that are pilling up!!!!!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 07:53:57 am »
Two of the bruvvers went to the Land Rover Owners Club meet at Driffield on Sunday(9th) Said there was the odd spot of rain but a good day out.Saw several they would like to own. A bit like you Sandy £'s short of what they would like So David says the Disco will have to last another season ;D ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS