Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: eaml haulier forms not working and we're off to the abattoir in the morning  (Read 1936 times)

benkt

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Cambridgeshire
    • Hempsals Community Farm
As the title more or less - I've submitted the movement via eaml and the forms to print out for the haulier (me) and abattoir are all blank - and the fall back templates on the website are blank too!
I've managed to down load a farm-to-market-to-slaughter form and filled that out by hand so I have something to offer in the morning.
I was very positive about the move online but when something like this happens and the phone line doesn't open till 9am tomorrow, I start to get old and grumpy!

harmony

• Joined Feb 2012
Always a good idea to have some spares printed off as I think computers do have their own sense of humour built in!

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
I remember when we thought computers would save us lots of time and money .....  Aah, how innocent we were. 

benkt

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Cambridgeshire
    • Hempsals Community Farm
All went off without a hitch, they accepted the random form and have now confirmed electronically. I find abattoir day stressful enough without paperwork worries!

greenbeast

• Joined Jul 2014
Jolly good.

Stressful because you don't like it/find it distasteful? Or because of the work, trouble loading, etc?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS