Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hi I'm new to this site I breed quail  (Read 1346 times)

Sam92

• Joined May 2016
  • North Wales Conwy
Hi I'm new to this site I breed quail
« on: May 10, 2016, 09:59:49 pm »
Hi I'm new to this site I've bred poultry for years now and been very successful mainly breeding chickens..I've now got quail and going to start breeding them I've got 1 cock and 3 hens is there anyone close to me in north wales in the Conwy are that does the same sort of thing thanks Sam ????

DavidandCollette

• Joined Dec 2012
Re: Hi I'm new to this site I breed quail
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 09:36:52 am »
 :wave: hello and welcome from North Lincolnshire

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 10:12:38 am »
Hi and welcome to the forum from an overcast Ceredigion :wave: Sorry I cant help with your question. What sort of breeds of poultry do you breed and do you sell hatching eggs?
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Sam92

• Joined May 2016
  • North Wales Conwy
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 10:48:31 am »
I don't breed chickens anymore but I bred golden and silver Sebrights cream legbars black rocks and was very successful 80% hatch rate but I can get hatching eggs off one of my friends he's got cream legbars silkies old English game X silkies Dutch game and also Japanese quail

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS