Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Went out for a bag of salt...  (Read 6342 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Went out for a bag of salt...
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 11:51:13 pm »
Ok so maybe other people do buy unexpected things on that scale.  ;D

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 12:26:12 am »
Could you post some pics of Norman? would love to see him :excited:
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2016, 02:51:36 pm »
I did teh car thing too, went out for two birthday cards and stopped at the Vauxhall garage fort a windscreen wiper on the way home and bought a Zafira there and then.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 04:07:36 pm »
I went to builth wells to sell produce and came back with a sheepdog pup. This was 11 years ago ;D
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

SophieYorkshire

• Joined Sep 2015
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 09:40:44 pm »
Norman the bull story is BRILLIANT!

Please explain more!   :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim:

Bumped into a woman who runs an agri store in the shop and I was moaning about Genus increasing their AI charges... she mentions they have a lonely bull (hence the name Norman No Mates  :D). So happens he's the same breed as our girls and womans dad (92 years old!) has been keeping him as a pet but he needs to go. Next thing I know I'm trying not to flinch at her wild horses galloping around me as I view said bull... the rest as they say, is history  :roflanim:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:44:32 pm by SophieYorkshire »

SophieYorkshire

• Joined Sep 2015
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 09:43:37 pm »

Will have a go at taking some tomorrow WBF - he's not very interested in coming to see me when he's been treated to 10 eager heifers after 8 months abstinence!   :roflanim:

nutterly_uts

• Joined Jul 2014
  • Jersey - for now :)
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 10:04:52 pm »

Will have a go at taking some tomorrow WBF - he's not very interested in coming to see me when he's been treated to 10 eager heifers after 8 months abstinence!   :roflanim:

Its not lack of interest, he's just busy and can't multitask as he's male  :innocent: :roflanim: :roflanim:

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2016, 09:38:05 am »
What??? The bulls 92 years old?  :o won't that be a bit of a strain on him?  :innocent: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:42:07 am by waterbuffalofarmer »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS