Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Small scale haymaking  (Read 30767 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Small scale haymaking
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 07:36:10 pm »
This lazybee is why I suggested a A-C Rotobaler.It can be used with a Allis Chalmers Model B as can the All crop 60 Combine Harvester
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

lazybee

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 11:43:14 am »
Allis chalmers  ??? ??? ??? I'm sure you would only find these at steam rallies or museums. Fine if you're an enthusiast. I had a Massey Harris "Pony" from the same era I threw in a circular saw with it, and sold it to a vintage tractor collector. As a working tractor it was cr*p and out of the dark ages like Allis. It's better to get something that will earn its keep with a proper 3 point link on the back so you can fit all the common implements.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 12:05:15 pm »
There you go lazybee Two different opinions for a small scale operation I know a Pony with a mid mounted mower takes some beating as with the Allis B. And follow it up with a New Holland Conditioner and a 68 Hayliner
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS