Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: newbie from deux sevre FRANCE  (Read 5611 times)

mojo

• Joined May 2008
  • glenay 79330 france
  • retired and married in north deux sevre FRANCE
newbie from deux sevre FRANCE
« on: May 23, 2008, 07:07:55 pm »
 ::)hi  evryone , i am mojo and live in deux sevre FRANCE,,,south west of the loire valley.......i am retired ,married with pure breeed chickens,2 shih tzu dogs and a cat........read fantasy and science fiction .................oh yes and talk to much
retired to deep in rural france.keep 2 shih tzu dogs ( 1 boy 1 girl),1 cat(girl),lots of pure breed chickens(both sexes)....golden pheasants(both sexes) and the best wife a man could have

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
Re: newbie from deux sevre FRANCE
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 09:41:05 pm »
Welcome Mojo from us here in Normandy.  I am becoming more and more interested in fancy chickens.  What pure breeds do you keep?

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Kate  :pig: :chook:
Bonjour et avoir un bon jour !

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 11:13:06 pm »
Hello and welcome to the TAS forums.

Rosemary

Wendyfayre

• Joined Apr 2008
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 08:38:00 am »
Hello Mojo and welcome from another newbie.  Are you the Mojo on Total France?

Townie

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Fife
    • http://www.townie.wordpress.com
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 09:47:05 am »
Hi there  :)

mojo

• Joined May 2008
  • glenay 79330 france
  • retired and married in north deux sevre FRANCE
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 09:55:19 am »
hi again.....keep pure breed chickens  ........... blue orpingtons///// marans(2 colours)/////sussex(2 colours)///kyoto japanese bantams and swedish flower hens( really rare see feathersite web site) plus golden pheasants...............and yes i am that other mojo i get all over the web............any other france members and any near me? piggy in the street .......what breeds do you keep?
retired to deep in rural france.keep 2 shih tzu dogs ( 1 boy 1 girl),1 cat(girl),lots of pure breed chickens(both sexes)....golden pheasants(both sexes) and the best wife a man could have

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 02:49:02 pm »
Hi Mojo, and welcome.  I am also in France, (56).  I keep brahmas, light sussex and marans. 

carole

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 07:08:28 pm »
Hello from me too in Brittany

Carole

Farmer Giles

• Joined Dec 2007
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 08:57:27 am »
Hi there, better late than never!!!!

Welcome to the AS site, and look forward to hearing about your trials and tribulations.

We are not to far away in 36 so if you are ever in the vicinity do drop us a line and come and have a cuppa wine or a glass of tea here at Nutters Farm!!

FG

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 11:15:29 am »
Hi Mojo - sorry for not posting earlier - had a few problems recently, and the computer has had a headache also but back at last! To answer your question we have British Rare Breed pigs mostly, pedigree and purebreeds.  We also have Swallowbelly Mangalitzas which we bought from Carole, also on this site.  We are about to add the Blondes and the Reds to our Mangalitza collection so very excited about that.  Easier for you to look on our website to see the 'family'.  Our own little piggy paradise here.  They are a pain in the -ss but we love them, they are so full of character and naughtiness!

I am really jealous of your selection of chooks.  The fox decimated our collection of specials this year and we only have a few left.  Now have to start buying in mates and pair to make up my trios again.

I shall google your breeds and really feel envious! What a shame we are not nearer.  If I am down your way, if we ever get to take a break I would love to look you up!

Kate  :pig: :chook:
Bonjour et avoir un bon jour !

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS